Welcome Back!! Pt. 1

Welcome back! I hope you like the new story, I'm going to write this in mostly a 3rd person perspective. Happy reading!

Cody and Noah are back on the set of Total Drama. Well, sort of. They are right outside the abandoned filming lot in a cheap motel. They had driven down separately from the contestants were now being shuffled into the reception area of the motel. 

"I shouldn't be here." screeched Courtney "I deserve to be on that set!

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." says the intern who is checking us into the hotel "You guys are going to share rooms, budget reasons. Katie, Sadie, you guys have room 101."

They squealed in excitement and ran off with their suitcases. "Tyler and Ezekiel" Ezekiel grumbled under his breath, disappointed he couldn't get a room with a female.

"Courtney and Eva" said the intern. "Great, I got stuck with the C.I.T." said Eva

"And finally. Noah and Cody. If anybody wants to share rooms, you can but Chris wants to keep it to one gender per room. All relationship drama needs to happen on screen."

Noah and Cody head up to their room and open the door. When they walk in they realize...there is only one bed... Cody decides to ignore it. He really liked when Noah cuddled him last season, hopefully that will happen again. Noah ignores it, he kept accidentally cuddling Cody last season. He didn't mean too! He was just always cold and Cody was really warm. So warm he kissed his ear. Noah shook his head to get rid of the thought.

"We should start unpacking." Noah said, Cody's ears were bright red.

"Yeah, yeah." he replied and headed over the chest of drawers. He starts unpacking and takes out Gwen's bra from last season. Gwen gave it to him after the Boney Island challenge and he kept it because he never got a chance to give it back to Gwen. But he didn't want Noah to see it and think he was a pervert.

"Is that a bra?" asked Noah. He saw Gwen give it to Cody but hadn't really thought much about it. He thought Cody had thrown it away or something.

"Yeah, sorry. Gwen gave it to me last season and I never got a chance to give it back to her." Cody spluttered, the red spreading from his ears to his whole face. "I never got to give it back to her, I don't-"

"Relax." Noah said, not giving Cody the chance to explain he didn't have a crush on Gwen anymore. "We should head back down anyway. I think they've got a live feed of the show, and lunch."

Cody agreed and the two headed downstairs.

[441 words] Two parter because I want to. Hope you like the story. Also this is a sequel to "Not Just a Kiss on the Ear" so go read that if you haven't.

Love you guys