Girlfriends!! (Heathney)

Heather spends the night asleep, dreaming of her time on the show. She dreams of the talent competition, her alliance, and the girl she noticed from the other team. Heather told Lindsay not to date Tyler "because he was on the other team" as a rule for herself. Do not get distracted. Again.

When Courtney arrived this season Heather was excited! Maybe they could form an alliance, but she got voted off too soon...

Lindsay and Harold end up getting voted off, after Owen was hired to cause more drama. Justin whined that his boyfriend was leaving. Heather rolled her eyes, but she understood.

It was down the the final "four" Owen, Duncan, Courtney, and Beth. Heather and the others were gathered in the live-stream room, watching intently. Heather was rooting for Courtney, Leshawna was trying to be a good friend, but wanted to root for Duncan, but was trying to be a good girlfriend so she settled on rooting for Beth with Harold. Noah, Cody, and Justin were rooting for Owen. And Izzy and Eva weren't cheering for anybody.

The challenge was difficult and Courtney wasn't doing so well. And after how she treated Duncan this season, it wasn't a surprise she got voted off. Heather pouted and Leshawna rubbed circles on her back.

Noah, Cody, and Justin but quickly stopped when Chris fired Owen. "Take that, lover boy." heather said to Justin.

"Your girlfriend got voted off, at least Owen got fired." Justin retorted

"Whatever."

Courtney and Owen arrived. Justin walked to Owen, trying to keep his cool and look attractive, but broke into a room when he saw the big guy.

Heather screeched "Courtney!!!" and ran to hug her.

"Heather!!!" Courtney yelled, and ran into Heather's arms.

Everybody gathered by the picnic tables and dissolve into their own conversations. Justin, Owen, Noah, and Cody. Leshawna, Harold, Izzy and Eva.

"Umm Courtney, I made this for you." Heather said and handed her a friendship bracelet.

"Aww, thank you!!" Courtney said, and put it on showing it off to Heather. The interns came out and swept away the teens, "Alright guys, it's curfew."

"Ughh." Heather said, sad that she couldn't hang out with Courtney anymore. The finally was coming up, and there was no new season.

"Don't worry girl, I'll switch rooms." Leshawna leaned over and whispered in Heather's ear. She smiled.

Later that night, Heather was lying on the couch, scrolling through the channels when the door opened.

"Hey, sorry. Leshawna wanted to room with Lindsay." Courtney said

"That's ok. Do you want to watch some TV?" Heather said, trying to keep her cool.

"Yeah sure. I'm just going to shower first."

"Ok." Heather freaaked out internally, while Courtney turned on the water and eventually put on her comfort movie. "Jennifer's Body"

Courtney stepped out of the bathroom a few minutes later, wringing her hair out with a towel. "What are we watching?" she asked, sitting down next to Heather.

"Jennifer's Body."

"Oh cool, I've heard of this movie!"

The two settled down to watch the movie. Courtney jumped during one part.

"Scaredy-Cat." Heather said

"Shut up."

The movie ends and the two head to bed.

"Which bed is yours?" Courtney asked

"The left." Heather said

"Awww, I wanted the left one!" Courtney said

"Well, we could share the bed," Heather said jokingly.

"Sure." Courtney said, and crawled under the sheets

"Umm, ok." Heather said, she turns out the light and tries to fall asleep. But she can't.

She rolls around and ends up facing Courtney.

"Hi." she says

"Hi."

"Heather-"

"Courtney-" they say at the same time and they laugh.

"You first." Heather says

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out with me."

"Ohh."

"I'm sorry if that was abrupt. But this season I tried to get over the fact I liked you. I tried to make Duncan a boy version of you and it made me a terrible person. I hope I can get rid of that person with you."

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Of course I'll go out with you Courtney. I was going to ask you the same thing actually."

"Well, what a good coincidence."

The two laugh again, and both fall asleep being the big spoon, because it's Courtney and Heather.

[662 words] Thanks for reading another non-noco oneshot! And the next chapter will be our finale!! I hope you've liked Noah and Cody's story so far!!