Tyler?!

~Cody's POV~

We all freeze. Because Tyler just ASKED NOAH OUT!! I don't know what to do, I thought I was the only one who liked Noah. My eyes fill with tears and I run towards the room with the live-stream of this season.

I sit there crying and when I look up at the screen I see Chris and Chef, hidden away in a corner, looking at each other. In love.

I sob harder.

~Noah's POV~

"I-what?" I say. I look over at Cody who's frozen. He suddenly gets up and runs away.

"Tyler, what?" says Heather

"I'm sorry, I thought you liked me back, after Lindsay forgot who I was, I started noticing other people. Like you." Tyler explains

"Well, I'm sorry, but I like someone else." I say

"Oh, well sorry." Tyler says "I guess, I'll just go." and he slowly walks away to his and now Owen's room.

"Well, that was weird." Heather says, turning back to her friendship bracelets.

"I can't believe Tyler likes you." Eva says, bluntly

"That makes two." Izzy teases

"Oh shut up. I'm gonna go find Cody."

I walk around the motel and peer through open door ways before finally hearing the noises of somebody crying. I peer through the door and I see Cody huddled in the corner, tears streaking his face.

"Cody?" I ask

"Huh, oh. It's you."

"Cody, are you ok. What's going on."

"Noah, I can't believe you don't get it."

"Get wha-" I say, but I'm interrupted by Cody kissing me.

His hands thread through my hair, I stand there shocked before picking him up and setting him down on the table in the room. My hands go around his torso and I hug him tightly. He breaks the kiss and I look at him.

"Noah, I love you."

"And I love you, Gap."

We resume making out and we stay there for a good five to ten minutes. When we finally break apart and head back to our friends, we hold hands, blushing.

When we get back to the craft table, everyone looks at up

"Finally" they all say.

[329 words] Short chapter, but it had a lot in it!! Get ready for some other ships in the following chapters, love you all!!