IZVA CANON FR FR

We interrupt your regularly scheduled Noco to bring you this important Izva one shot!
Also some mentions of cannibalism

The interns had found out that Tyler was living with Izzy and had been moved back in with Ezekiel. Courtney had been suing the show meaning she was back in the city moving in and out of hotels and courtrooms. Gwen had arrived and Izzy wanted to move in with Eva. The interns allowed this and the two had settled into Eva's room.

Izzy was sprawled out on the couch watching "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills." Eva had just gotten back from the motel gym. Izzy jumped up from the couch and started yelling "EVA EVA EVA!!!! GUESS WHATTTT?????!!!!"

"What?" Eva asked. She didn't want to admit it but she loved Izzy, she knew Izzy was totally into Owen but she could fantasize.

"Bones is on!! Your favorite!!" Izzy said

"Oh yeah? Let me shower first and then we can watch it together. I brought up some Chinese food."

"Ok." Izzy said and relaxed back onto the couch. Eva set her gym bag down, grabbed a change of clothes, and headed into the bathroom. She knew to lock the door this time. The last time she went to shower Izzy opened the door and it really freaked Eva out. She stepped into the shower, making sure the water was scalding hot. She enjoyed the occasional cold shower, but hot was much more preferable.

As she was washing her hair she heard the doorknob rattling and Izzy's voice. "Evaaaaa, why is the doooor lockeed."

"Because I don't like it when you barge into the bathroom." Eva answered, she was a very abrupt person and normally would scream at Izzy, but Izzy was...different. She was special and pretty. She didn't deserve to get screamed at. "I'll be out soon."

"Ookkkk." Izzy said and Eva could hear her footsteps reeding from the door. She finished showering and changed clothes, her hair still wet. When it's not in a ponytail, it's quite long. She walked out the door and immediately tripped over Izzy.

"Izzy!" Eva said.

"Ooops, sorry." Izzy said, clearly not meaning it. They walked towards the couch and started watching the show. In this episode Bones was trying to find a cannibal (for like the second time this week).

"How can she not know it's the intern!" Izzy says, swallowing some noodles

"Because he doesn't actually eat human." says Eva.

"Ehh, still." Izzy says.

A few minutes later Izzy falls asleep, and Eva sets her lo mein on the coffee table so it doesn't fall on the carpet. She continues watching the tv, and when Izzy wakes up Eva is absent-mindedly playing with her hair. Eva feels Izzy's head moving and stops toying with her hair.

"Ohh, sorry." she says

"That's ok," Izzy says. "Want to head to bed?"

"Sure." Eva says

The head to their beds, one for each of the girls and they try to go to sleep. Eva's back is facing Izzy and she's torturing herself. Why did she play with Izzy's hair. Her parents had always demonized her for liking girls, that's what made her so guarded and abrupt. What if Izzy felt the same way? She hears a crack of thunder and jumps. Izzy instantly appears at the edge of her bed.

"Eva."

Eva sits up immediately "Izzy, what are you doing?"

"You jumped."

"Yeah, sorry." Eva says

"Do thunderstorms scare you?"

"Yeah. I guess." Eva says, why was she being so vulnerable with Izzy?

"Move over."

Eva did so and Izzy got under the covers. She hugged Eva close and whispered in her ear "It's going to be ok, I'm right here."

It oddly comforted Eva and she felt comfortable in Izzy's arms. Almost drifting to sleep.

"Eva." Izzy says, snapping her back to the present

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Ye-yeah."

"Good." Izzy kissed the top of her head and they fell asleep in that position.

[630 words] Sorry for the rainstorm again and the non-noco. I hope you liked the oneshot though!!!! Also, fun fact. Eva canonically has armpit hair.

Extra: They woke up the next morning, Izzy's limbs everywhere and Eva somehow perfectly laid to avoid them. The two sit up in perfect harmony and laugh. Izzy leans forward to kiss Eva and she freezes, but resumes her confidence to full on make-out with Izzy for at least 10 minutes before they hear a knock on the door. They break apart blushing. It wasn't Eva, or Izzy's first kiss but it was their first with a partner they truly loved.

At the door it was DJ. "Hey guys, I brought some tequila and I want to get rid of it before my mama figures out. Can we have a party after the Aftermath filming, tonight?"

"Yeah sure!" Izzy says "Tell everyone to meet at Tyler's"

They close the door and spend the rest of the day in each other's arms on the couch, and on the floor, and in the little kitchenette. Eventually Eva leaves to go to the gym. When she gets back she goes to take a shower, this time leaving the door unlocked. After she gets in the shower and makes sure the water is at its boiling point, she steps in. Then she hears "Eva. I'm coming in!"

Izzy walks into the bathroom and joins Eva in the shower. "Ow. Why is the water, this hot!" she adjusts the temperature to like -0.

"Ow, it's too cold!" Eva says

"What about it being. Here." Izzy reaches past Eva to turn the faucet to medium heat. "Is that better?"

"Very much." Eva says and clasps Izzy's face between her hands, kissing her fiercely and passionately.

The next day after the party the two are sitting on the couch, Izzy's feet in Eva's lap.

"Y'know, my parents just aren't supportive. I had to move out at like 15, so I've been living by myself for about 3 years." Eva says

"Oh yeah?" Izzy says, "My mom's been on my ass about moving out. I guess I've just set off the smoke detector too much.

"You can move in with me!" Eva says, hoping Izzy'll say yes.

"OH YEAH! That sounds amazing! Just as soon as we get out of this hell-hole."

Eva smiles and leans over to kiss her girlfriend and now. Roommate.

Moral of the story: "And they were roommates"
Also I can write a oneshot of one of your ships, just comment it on my oneshot book

I love you all SO MUCH