Welcome Back!! Pt. 2

After heading downstairs and grabbing some food, Noah and Cody sat down. "Who do you think is going to win this season?" asked Cody

"Last season it was Owen, so probably someone like Trent or Beth. Somebody you wouldn't think to win." replied Noah. Courtney stormed in that moment. She grabbed some pasta, sat down, and started to angrily stuff her face with the food.

"Wow, she looks pissed." said Cody

The same intern who checked them in, walked into the room. "Hi everybody. Just wanted to let you know that we have a livestream of the show set up in there" and he pointed to a random room. "You guys can do whatever you want except leave the motel premises. They have a pool, gym, and some other stuff you can check out." then he turned on his heel and left before Courtney could start yelling at him about not being in the show.

"What do you want to do today?" asked Cody

"Not leave the hotel room." Noah said

"Come on! You have to do something with me! I want to see the pool and check out the livestream!"

"You just want to see Gwen." Noah teased

"NO, I want to see what everybody else is doing. I don'-" Cody said trying to defend himself.

"I'm joking." Noah said, interrupting Cody again before he could say that he didn't have a crush on Gwen. "I'll do whatever you want." Noah never agreed to anything, but he liked Cody. He also never teased! What was going on with him?

[251 words] Sorry for another short chapter, I'm trying to get a some semblance of plot, but I hope you liked it!