Trent's Arrival

~Noah's POV~

When the Lame-O-Sine brought Trent back the intern checked him in to his and Geoff's room. Bridgette had finally been put into separate rooms which saved everybody else from nights of bed squeaking. Tyler was back to rooming with Ezekiel.

I had planned to talk to Trent about Cody when he got checked in. I had seen Geoff going into Bridgette's room, so I figured Trent would be alone. But when I walked into the room Tyler was there.

"Oh. Hi." I said "Sorry, did you want me to leave?"

"No! I was just leaving." Tyler said and he rushed out the door.

"What was that?" I asked, shutting the door and walking over to the couch.

"Oh, nothing. Do you need anything?" Trent asked, ever a supportive friend

"Yeah. So do you remember when I told you I thought I was in love with Cody?"

"How could I forget"

"We're in the same room." I confessed

"Oh. Is that a bad thing?" Asked Trent

"No, no. But it's been so hard to not just kiss him any time he does anything! He's just so cute." I had become a bit of a simp for Cody, just the thing I tease him for all the time.

"Well, why don't you ask him out." Trent says

"No." I say

"Why not" Trent says

"He'll say no."

"I'm not so sur-" Trent starts to say but Geoff walks in.

"Chya dude. Oh sorry. Did I interrupt anything dudes. Should I leave or somthin?" He asks

"No. I'll leave." I say "Bye."

I walk back to Cody and I's room, the whole time thinking, would Cody say yes if I asked him out? No. Why would he? He's the straightest guy I've ever seen. When I walk into our room I walk over to the bed and tuck into the room Cody left under the sheets and I fall asleep.

~Cody's POV~

I wake up to find Noah cuddling me. I get out of the bed and walk down the hall. It's cold out and I start shivering. I knock on Trent's door and he says "Come in"

I walk inside "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up."

"It's ok, I'm a light sleeper. Unlike Geoff. He snores like a beast. But anyways, do you need anything?"

"Yeah. I umm wanted to talk about Noah." I say

"Oh, yeah. What about him?"

"I don't know. He's just so cute and I'm really sad that he doesn't like me back. That he doesn't love me back." I say, tearing up

"Oh Cody." Trent says "Noa-" but he's interrupted by Geoff snoring

I start to regret my decision in coming here. "Sorry for barging in. I'll leave. Good night."

I rush out the door and head back to Noah and I's room. I open the door and tuck myself into Noah's arms.

The next morning when I wake up Noah's arms are still wrapped around me. I try to get out from under them and not wake him up, but it doesn't work. He stretches and opens his eyes.

"Good morning." he says

"Morning" I say cheerily

"Want to head down for breakfast?" he asks rubbing his eyes

"No need!" I say "I put some Pop-Tarts in the fridge last night!"

"You put Pop-Tarts in the fridge, Gap?" he says

I freeze for a second "Gap?"

"Sorry. Sorry." Noah says covering his face. I walk over to him and take his hands off his face.

"No, it's fine. I actually liked it." I say

"You did?" He says

"Yeah." I say and we stare at each other. We're so close I...could...just

"So. Pop-Tarts." he says

"Uh, oh yeah. They're strawberry."  I say

While we're eating I think about the nickname. Gap.  I really liked it, I hope he uses it more.

A few hours we clean up the board game we were playing and head down to the pool.

I immediately dive in and start swimming laps.

"Come on Noah!! You should join!!" I say

"Fine." he says and I can't believe it. He takes off his shirt and I'm try not to stare.

"Stop staring weirdo." he says, slipping into the pool and I blush

"The water's nice." he says. I don't reply but I do dive under water. I'm wearing goggles so I see Noah's legs and the bottom of his torso. I swim towards him and pull on his swim trunks with my teeth a little.

He slaps me away and I resurface.

"What was that?" he asks

"Nothing..." I say

"Bullshit Gap." he says, but he stays in the water and we swim around for a while. I think I might have even made him smile!

Time passes. We have our first "Aftermath episodes" Gwen arrives and she spends all her time in locked in her and Bridgette's room so I can't give her her bra back. I really don't want it anymore. Izzy went back in the game and DJ quit.

He also traded rooms with Tyler so Tyler was in his own room and DJ's with Ezekiel.

Izzy got voted off again and tomorrow we're having another Aftermath episode.

While all of this was happening Noah and I got to hang out more. He swam with me every time it was just us two and every night we stayed up even later, watching out favorite TV shows and the new Total Drama episodes.

[848 words] I really hope you liked this chapter! Sorry for the change in story-telling. Get ready for some fun stuff the next two chapters!!! Love you all so much!!!