Finale BITCH

Total Drama Action was over. Beth had won, Duncan had lost.

All the couples were still going strong except for Tyler and Lindsay, Noah kept seeing Tyler shoot eyes over at him.

Noah and Cody were in their room packing.

"Noah?"

"Yeah Cody?"

"What are we going to do?"

"Sex." Noah responded and the two immediately fucked against the door (this was a joke)

"Do what?"

"When we get out of here"

"Well, we can do long-distance."

"Doesn't that like never work out." Cody asks

"I tried it once, but then we figured she cheated on me with her dorm-mate." Noah responds "You're sure you're bi?"

"Yeah, but we'll never see each other." Cody says, going to hug Noah.

"Doesn't mean we can't Facetime, Skype, text, call."

"But I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too, Gap."

They heard a knock at the door and Eva and Izzy came in.

"They want us out in ten." Eva says

"Ok, thanks." Noah and Cody say, they finish packing and head downstairs. Heather and Courtney are holding hands, Gwen's resting her head on Trent's shoulder. Eva's restraining Izzy and Justin is sitting on Owen's shoulder.

The two stand there, waiting for the bus to arrive and take them home. Away from each other.

The couples start boarding: Heather and Courtney first, Eva and Izzy next, Justin and Owen, Geoff and Bridgette.

"You two." Chef barks "Noah and Cody. Get on the bus." they do and see Chris at the wheel. Noah and Cody sit down behind Izzy and Eva. They hold hands and Chef walks in, gives chris a kiss on the cheek and starts yelling.

"Alright maggots. You will not go out until the finale airs. If you do we'll sue the pants off your mother."

"Courtney?" Noah whispers and Cody giggles

"Shut up, maggot. No food on the bus and NO TALKING."

Chris starts driving and it lulls Cody to sleep, his head resting on Noah's shoulder.

Izzy turns around and starts singing "Noco, noco, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

"Oh shut up Evzzy." Noah says, and turns to look out the window. The drive goes by fast and soon, they're at the airport. Chef hands out their tickets and orders them to their gates.

Noah and Cody get past security.

"Which gate do you have?" Noah asks

"23"

"I can walk you there, it's only a few gates away from mine." Noah offers

"Thanks."

The two get lost in a flurry of men in suits walking towards in different directions and Noah loses Cody's hand. As he scans the crowd for the small boy he sees a purple head bobbing in between the men.

He locates Cody and they make it to his gate.

"Here. I got you these from a vending machine."  Noah says, an gives Cody a stack of Twizzlers, Skittles, M&Ms, and Reese's.

"Thank you!!" Cody says, immediately tearing open a packet of Oreos. Noah kisses his adorable partner and heads all the way back to gate one.

When he gets there he sees Eva and Izzy bending over Izzy's phone, trying to watch a video.

"Time to repay that favor." he hears from the phone, as he walks over.

"Hey guys."

"Hi Noaahh,, how's Codyyy??" Izzy asks

"He's fine, his gate is boarding soon, I said I'd text him when I get home."

"Aww, you guys are so cute!!" Izzy exclaims, and Noah ignores her.

"What's going on with you guys?"

"When we get home, I'm going to help Izzy move out." Eva says

"Yeahhh, yeah hopefully Explosivo doesn't set off too many smoke detectors and fire alarms."

"He better not." Eva threatens "I brought Izzy to my apartment, not Explosivo."

"Don't worry. Explosivo's gone..for now." Izzy says and kisses Eva on the cheek.

We hear an announcement on the loud-speaker. "Flight 2632 to Quebec is now boarding."

"That's us." and we board the plane.

I'm sat next to this tall, tan, young, and handsome boy on the plane. Who charms the stewardess, but I can clearly hear my gay-dar pinging.

When I get home, I say hi to my mom and rush to my room to text Cody.

( Italics are Noah, Bold is Cody)

Did you get home safe?

yess XD

Good, how was the flight?

good lol. But there was this blonde girl next to me who was really mean

I miss you

i miss you top Noah
*too

 So you admitted it!

oh shut upp

I love you, Gap

I love you to noah

[690 words] Thank you SO MUCH. For reading my noco story!! I'm not going to write a World Tour one, bc that would be really complicated, but I did try to include some easter eggs!! I am writing a TD highschool AU (which does have noco in it) which I hope you read!

You are so amazing for reading this whole story, I love you SO MUCH 💖