9

AN AUTAN-MAMA BOOKS COLLECTION 📚📓📖
Written by:khadyjatt

DECEPTION
CHAPTER 9

JANNAH

Looking back in time she wished she can erase some of the things she do, like collecting that money from Aneel, ofcrse they went to the wedding having fun and all, Aunty Lawrat was taken to her matrimonial home and everyone went back to their basic life,
She used the money Aneel gave her to do some of the things she's been wanting to do, it was roughly 300k plus, she bought her junior sister a sewing machine and enroll her in a tailoring school which she ended up paying more than she budgeted for, she sends her junior brother Jibril some money and even went to see Yusuf at the rehab, she bought him some clothes and his favorite snacks, she sends Aunty Abeedah 20k because she's been wanting to do something so badly to show her how appreciative she is of her been a supportive elder sister, she also gave 30k to Lawrat as her wedding gift not much but it's the least she can do, at the end she was left with barely 60k which she decided to start a poultry business a bad idea she wished she had thought about that because now 2months later she's stranded, barely been able to buy there feeds and they are not due for sell.

Today she decided to find someone to buy all the chicken because she needed money to solve some personal problem that exceeded her budget.

"But you said you'd pay 100k," Jannah argue with the buyer who only gave her 80k saying the chicken aren't as he expected them to be.

"But I took you home, you saw them why didn't you price them until you are paying." she lament and he shake his head.

"Malama the car that packs those chickens alone I have to pay him 15k, fuel is cost...........

"How's that my concern,
How's fuel  related to this,
Gaskiya complete my money for me because this isn't what we bargained for." she says and the man sighs.

"Here is 5000 if you still insist you can give me my money and pack your chickens," he says in finality making her glare at him.

May we never be in a situation where we don't have a choice because people would take advantage of that because of their selfishness.

"Allah ya isan mu because this is pure wickedness," Jannah say and left the crowded lousy market area.

She remove her ringing phone and hissed at the unfamiliar contact that kept calling her since yesterday but she didn't even have the privilege to answer nor return the missed calls.
She stopped the taxi and hop in as she wiped her tears with the back of her hand, she'd already looked red like a ripped tomato by now,
Why she's crying is something she can't place a finger on, she's just angry and confused, mixed emotions sometimes can be overwhelming, not knowing whether you are happy, sad, or upset is just so confusing for her, times like this she always wished she has a mum or someone she can turn to, she missed aunty Lawrat ofcrse she always calls to check on her but now she's also facing her marriage, she feels so alone and above all she's tired of disturbing people with her problems, it's better if she deal with it alone.

By the time she reached her area, she was exhausted, she paid the taxi driver and begin the 10-minute walk to her house from the junction, by the time she reached home she was surprised to see her junior sister early back from her tailoring school.

"Good morning ya jannah." mama greet looking at her junior sister observantly, it's evident she cried.

"Morning Mama,
Why are you back early?" she asks standing by the bedroom door.