37

AN AUTANMAMA BOOKS COLLECTION 📚📕
Written by: khadyjatt faransa

DECEPTION
CHAPTR 37

Only a few really knows or care about the Astrological star signs and horoscopic, Vedic Astrology was something he found really interesting and fascinating even though he become so busy now dealing with responsibilities but he did once in a while create time to check what's it going on in his life according to th Vedic astrology,
Time they say become so fast when we are having good time, everything seems to be falling into place for the couples, more and more contract for faisal the baby his wife is carrying seems to be like a good luck because since they found out his financial plans seems to be going great, his relationship with his family to,
in general everything seems to be moving perfectly for him and his wife which makes him even more insecure and scared of the future anyone with knowledge of the Vedic Astrology knows for sure Jupiter is the largest planet and certainly when your star is in that house at a certain point in life then you would be having the time of your life and ofcrse after Jupiter comes to Saturn which is known as the Karmic planet he wasn't really surprised when he sees both him and his wife are on the influence of the planet but he was glad he gat to check because soon the harsh planet effect will befall on them.

It's been a long peaceful 7months Jannah pregnancy isn't really giving her a rough time, the ultrasound shows that she is having a baby girl the two have yet to conclude the name because either of them want to name after there late mum, he sigh and shut down the laptop, he facepalm and look at his wife who's sleeping uncomfortably making him to release a heavy breathe.
4:32pm he need to be in the site he completely forgot he also need to stop by and check on Mami and Amirah, his dad and step mum live seperately,
Mami has become so recluse and that really bothers him, there is not any progress about Amirah mental health they try the traditional Med to but nothing its hopeless at the moment,
His phone ring and he groan knowing very much its work he scramble down the bed to freshen up.

Desperation is the fuel that drive us to Evil, been helpless has never for once be something Mami found herself in but time isn't on her favor and no matter how hard she try everything keep failing,
She stare at her daughter who's playing and shake her head she can never have peace of mind when faisal and his wife are there having the best time of there life, they are responsible for her daughter's condition especially jannah she lied to her that day and it's only fair if she pay the price,
She's currently on a phone call with one of the sorcerer she got his number from a friend he's in Cameroon even though he granted her guarantee she doesn't want to be fully confident moreover she still haven't used the last amulet given to her to insert in a corpse, she hang up with a sigh just in time the doorbell ring she sigh and maintain her position knowing the maid will attend to it,
She just want jannah and faisal apart, the two had bought heaven and earth already for there unborn child she wished she can do something she is desperate but what is pulling her back she honestly don't know.

"As Salamu'alaikum."

"Faisal how are you?she ask as friendly as ever and he nod sitting on the carpeted floor with a smile.

Faisal is just too naive it's really painful how sometimes we are completely oblivious about people intention towards us that we entrust the wrong people, he genuinely care about mami and at this point he even pity her because he fee life is really difficult for her at the moment his dad always paying attention to his bride and her daughter mad he feel fate isn't so fair to her that's why he always try his possible best to make her happy and do extreme things just to put a smile on her face.

"Mami I bring a new car for you."he say smiling and her face light up.

"Really?
I'm really greatful faisal I was actually thinking about you, jannah's EDD is near I was wondering if you will bring her here to stay since you are always busy this days."

"That's really a good idea I will tell her first,
Where is Amira?

"She just left to her room,
I'm really grateful faisal.
May God bless you."she say and he mutter Ameen.

They chatted for a while and he left sometimes faisal stop himself from sharing some of his personal achievements and life with mami because just because she's nice doesn't mean he forgot what happened in the past and he believe human beings are a layer of deception.

He bought a lot of properties in the name of his unborn child who is naming after his mum,
Jannah is also persistent about naming after her mum but he isn't agreeing to that when they have another baby in future she can name after her mum but for now this baby is going to be name after his mum.

He was about leaving when he got a call from his wife, she's in labor or so she thought, he left with Mami ofcrse acting like the most caring worried person on earth,
The next 30minutes was a jittery one from going home to the hospital it was a quiet one God knows he's say all the whole prayer he knows in his entire life he's scared he couldn't go inside the labor room with jannah so mami offered to go in there, he has been standing facing east as he silently pray when the door open, the smile on the nurse face is a good sign, she assure him his wife and daughter are fine but he should come see the baby because she will be taken to the NICU to be well taken care of for some period of time.
Everyone looks happy or so they thought but deep beneath Mami's heart she is angry and if one looks closely they could see it the pain and anger in that fake smile, she left almost immediately saying she's going to prepare something to bring for Jannah to eat a big lie because at the moment the devil inside her has already taken over and the evil intention she have is far sinister than one can imagine how true is the saying "A desperate soul with Evil intention is the most fear" because the next faisal will hear from mami it's gonna be the most disturbing news one has never imagine.