Chapter 1

Alex's P.O.V

Packing the last box in my room hugging Lydia for the last time in a long time. I looked her in the eyes said I loved her, I kissed her then closed the car door with the foster parents kids Haden (boy), and Fae (girl).

" I'll call, skype and text you every night." I stated to Lydia

" I love you Alex!" shouted Lydia as the car started to drive off.

A tear ran down my face Haden and Fae started to laugh and make fun of me for crying. I don't think I could live without her. The way she laughed, her smile and the jokes she told. Lydia spent the night and helped me finish packing. I couldn't sleep last night so I just looked at the dark room with Lydia sleeping and her head rested on my chest. I have to take my flight to Canada in 2-4 hours, security will take up some of the time. I feel lost to know I'm saying goodbye and to know it could be for a life time.

"Can we please turn around?" I asked

"Can we please get to our new home?" mimicked Ashley the foster mother.

"Why couldn't I live with her family?"

"Because we're your family now"

I just looked away looked out the back of the rental car. With my thoughts passing through my head. What if I jumped out of the car. What if I ran away that very night then I wouldn't be going to Canada. Shit why didn't I do that.

"How about some breakfast?" asked Ashley

"Sure." said Fae

"What about you Alex?" asked Justin the foster father or abusive father.

"Not hungry." I said

"You gotta be you last ate with Lydia." said Ashley

"Yep." I said

"Don't be a smart ass." Said Haden

"Your not suppose to be swearing your only 11." I said

"Yep totally." said Haden

I wish I was with Lydia the non abusve love of my life that I'm never going to see her till I fly to see her, but I can't afford to pay for a ticket I've only got 35 dollars in my wallet. No job, ill get a job right away to pay for a ticket to fly to her house.

"Were stopping at MC Donald's to eat ok." said Ashley

Ashley pulled into the parking lot put the car in park as everyone got out of the car to go eat. I slowly get out of the car and walk behind everyone. Justin must have not liked my attitude and he slapped me across the face.

"Next time ill punch you in the face." Justin sternly said pulling on my shirt

I could feel my left cheek began to turn bright red and the sting as if he hit me again.