Chapter 14

I wake up around 7 in the morning and I'm shocked. I passed out and so did she I mean she's not near me but it's weird I was under the blankets and I know I didn't put them on so she must have. I slept with a girl but I know it didn't mean anything to me. It's just she's just a friend that's all. Shit her dads home and I'm here and if he sees me I'm, she, we're dead. I shake Jen and wake her up.

"What am I suppose to do?" I whispered

"What..?" She questioned then laid back down facing me

"Your dad it's..." I pull out my phone "it's 7:12 and your dads home." I whispered

"Just stay in here when are you suppose to leave."

"Idk before 11:35 like 9:30 i don't know."

"Ok do you need a ride there cause I can drive you there."

"Yeah thanks.... What happened last night?"

"You fell asleep and then I did to.....I'm sorry.."

" did you cover me up?"

"Yeah I'm sorry about that you just you haven't got much sleep lately and I thought that you should get a nice warm comfortable sleep."

She turned on the tv and she browsed the web. I checked my phone for any news about Lydia but nothing no news at all. Just texts from Justin and Ashley
Asking where I am and how Justin will beat my ass either way he will. My expression drops from the text about Fae how Justin hit her again.

"What's wrong?" Asked Jen

I sigh " nothing don't worry about it."

"Well how about I get some water and something to eat for breakfast."

"Sounds like a plan."

I still wonder how Fae is. Jen got up from the bed and walked towards her door and went to get the food and water. I watched my phone for an explanation on Fae what happened to her. For once I have a peaceful night with well rest not a lot but more than I've ever had sense being here. I get a response on Fae and she's fine now but he hit her a second time for her talking back to him. I sit in bed and flip through the channels to see if anything interesting is on tv. Around 5 minutes pass and Jen comes back in the room with waffles 2 for each of us and a mini bottle of syrup. We begin eating and watching tv passing time.