Chapter 3

Justin punched me three times so powerful that my eye swelled and my lip busted open blood dripping down my chin. He throws me to the ground and Lydia holds me in her arms crying. Justin opens the back door and pushes Lydia away from me she hit her head on her car. I freaked out Justin grabs me and threw me in the back seat slammed the car door and got in and drove off speeding if I jumped out I'd break my legs. I'm so worried she's hurt. I pull out my phone and texted her asking if she was okay and apologized.

Breaking the silence Justin starts yelling "IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE LEFT YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HURT LYDIA OR YOURSELF! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING TO RUN LIKE THAT!"

I didn't say anything and started to black out I must have hit my head.

"Mommy I think Alex needs a doctor." said Fae

Ashley turns and looks he's sleeping with a black and blue swollen eye and dry blood on his chin. "check the back of his head for blood feel his head!" Ashley demanded

"No blood that I can see,will he be okay?" said Fae

"He's fine so SHUT UP!" Shouted Justin

Fae grabs me in fear I wake up from the yelling and the sudden grip of Fae. I hold her tight I never liked any of them but Fae I think she's okay. she rested her head on my lap and I fell asleep, Fae fell asleep on my lap and when we arrived I awakened to Ashley putting make up on my eye and cleaning the blood off of my face Fae was sitting on my lap and watching Ashley do that. Justin was smoking a cigarette and he's not a big smoker. Haden was taking the luggage out of the trunk and we were heading into the airport Fae held my hand and asked "can I sit with you on the plane?"

I mean she's only 8 and she's never been on a plane ride so of course i said yes. We all walked in got through security and Fae was still by my side I couldn't believe that we were really leaving. Fae didn't mind leaving because she got bullied alot for being a red head but she's a really sweet girl. Haden cared but his three friends were assholes just like him so I think he'll just fit in, me on the other hand...fuck my life. we head to C8 and board the plane. the plane had three seats in a every row  the first three i saw were open and I sat by the window seat Fae sat in the middle and no one next to her. The other three Ashley Justin and Haden sat somewhere in the back of the plane. I was looking out the window and the plane started to move Fae grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight. I looked at her and she looked so frightened the plane takes off and she loosened her grip on my hand. I didn't say anything but she kept watching me fumble with my key chain that Lydia got me.