Chapter 6

Just my luck Fae walks into my room. I just sat on the floor folding my jeans and putting them in the bottom drawers.

"Do you need any help?" Fae asked

I just looked at her like she was stupid she just turned around and left the room. I feel like a complete asshole ignoring her but I'm tired of getting beat up. When I was done unpacking my clothes I made my bed and began to hang up band posters of Attila, Bring me the horizon, wage war ect. I walked down the hall to the bathroom and set my toothbrush in the toothbrush holder cup thing. I grab my phone and walk down stairs to hear crying and it was Fae I ran down the stairs and she was by the basement door in the kitchen. I sit down next to her and start to talk to her.

"What's wrong Fae?" I asked she just shook her head and ran outside threw the back door in the dining room.

I followed her and she ran to the swings in the back yard. I began to push her swing.

"What's wrong Fae?" I asked

"I heard what dad said to you." Fae responded "Are you really going to listen to him?"

"I don't have a choice Fae he'll hurt me or you if I don't listen."

Fae just sways her legs back and forth and doesn't speak. I just walk inside the house and ran into Ashley.

"You wanna help me unpack the kitchen things?" asked Ashley

"Um sure I guess for just a little bit." I responded

"What's up with Fae?" Ashley asked

"I'm not sure." I lied to her but what was I suppose to say Ashley wouldn't stick up for me.

It was already around 9:30 so I went up to my room shut my door and opened my window. I opened my bedroom door peaked my head out everyone was in bed except Ashley and Justin putting things away. I shut my door and then climb out my bedroom window onto the roof it's so peaceful at night the stars and the moon so pretty. I pulled out my phone to three missed calls they were from Lydia's mom. I called back right away I didn't care about the time I thought of the worst things possible that could have happened.

"Hello?!" I hear Lydia's mom say

"It's Alex what happened."

"Oh umm...I'm so sorry to say this but..."