Chapter 23

Around noon we go to the beach. The blue waves crashing against the shore.

"Lets go swimming!"

I didn't think until now what about my arms. I didn't wanna upset her and ruin her day she had her swimming suit on and I had my trunks on under my skinny jeans. She lifts her shirt and unbuttons her jean shorts then slides them off to the sand. I take off my jeans and then my jacket she's now seen and there was no going back. I'm so ashamed to have hurt her. Lydia hugs me in surprise.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled

"Promise me no more?"

"I..I promise Lydia."

Could I keep this promise honestly? I take off my shirt and she grabs my hand and we walk up to the water. As the waves crash against the shore and reach our feet it's cold. Lydia screeches from the freezing water. I laugh and pull her in as the water gets deeper and deeper up to our thighs, I pull Lydias hand and push her in the water.

"Ahh! Alex what the fuck!" Lydia screeched between her laughing

I smile and she splashes me I get down in the water to her level and she kisses me passionately. I smile and hug her using my strength I lift what feels like a feather out of the water gazing into her eyes I begin walking farther into the water.

"Alex don't you dare!"

"Don't I dare...?"

The water is now up to my hips I smirk and kiss her.

"I do dare!" I grinned

Lydia knew what was coming I toss her into the ice cold water. She pulls her head up out of the water and pulls me down.

"Your turn Alex!"

"How are you gonna manage to get me under carrot!"

Lydia chuckles " I don't know how but you will."

"What do I get if I let you push me under?"

"You give your girlfriend the joy of payback!"

"Nah I don't like that deal."

Just as I think I'm safe she pushes me out of no where I hadn't expected it I go under the water closing over my head. What a little stinker. I pull myself up and splash her. Lydia's laughing historically, she's so damn cute.

"Did I win?!?"

"This isn't over I'll get you back later."

"Umm..no you won't haha were even."

"Who said I cared about being even Lydia?"

"Ooh you're asking for it, it's on babe."