.•.The beginning or the end Part 2.•.

•Edward ended up leaving going to stay with the Denali coven in Alaska

.•Edward ended up leaving going to stay with the Denali coven in Alaska. The family was opposed to this, they couldn't understand how this human had been in Forks for a few days and was already trouble for them.

Deep down they knew her being Edwards bloodsinger was a big deal, how they meant to share a space without Edward tearing her throat out? Edward insisted he needed a few days off then he'd be able to control himself so they let him have.

Meanwhile about four hours later, Rosalie sat outside on the balcony just outside the living room, waiting for any sign that Mina was back. She had a pile of clothes next to her knowing she would need them when she transformed back. Sure enough after sitting there for hours with a book in her hand, Mina's earthy scent entered her nostrils, so she took off clothes in hands and found her just after turning back, a distant look in her eyes.

After a few seconds, she was completely back to normal, some blood on her but nothing a shower couldn't fix. She took the clothes Rosalie offered her and put them on, but not without Rosalie taking a not subtle sneak peak. The two walked back home hand in hand at a human pace talking about Edward and him leaving, Rosalie was venting about the whole situation, a clear hate of Bella swan starting to brew.

Mina stopped her rant just as they saw the house a little ways ahead. She used her thumb to smooth out the furrow of Rosalie's eyes brows, a teasing smile on her face. "Try not to stress yourself out on this darling, you're gonna get age lines." She said earning a playful eye roll as Rosalie lightly slapped her hand away from her eyebrows.

"How about we we have a bath huh?" Mina asked, wanting some quality time with her wife. Rosalie gave her a sweet peck and pulled her along to the house as her reply. Mina said her greeting to everyone in the house as she and Rosalie entered and quickly went upstairs to their room.

Rosalie started running the bath water as hot as it could get, adding some fragrances in the water. As she was doing this Mina got into the shower as to get rid of the now dried blood on her as the idea of sitting in stagnant water with her blood in it wasn't so appealing, so she washed it off and by the time she finished their scolding hot bath was done with an already naked Rosalie sitting in it, with a laptop that was playing lost, their new obsession.

((A/n let's pretend lost Was around then lol))

Mina hoped into the bath sitting in between Rosalie's legs and Rose wrapped her arms around her pulling her snuggly against her as the two enjoyed the TV show. Every once in a while Rosalie would pepper kisses on her cheeks and Mina would do the same. This was where they belonged, in each others arms.

When the water started getting cold they left the bath and dried themselves off, opting to spend the rest of the night talking and whispering sweet nothings every once in a while. Mina always knew how to calm Rosalie down and the rest of the Cullens were grateful for this as Rosalie has always been unapologetic with her opinions and sometimes she would get angry at those around her for making decisions she thought were stupid.