.•.Celebrations.•.

•Death is peaceful, easy. Life is harder.•
-Bella Swan

•"Hold still would you?" Mina said to Rosalie, stifling a laugh

.•"Hold still would you?" Mina said to Rosalie, stifling a laugh.

"We've been here for hours, are you almost done yet? Rosalie asked, not amused by her wife's behaviour.

Rosalie was peacefully reading a book in their bedroom when Mina burst through the door saying she wanted to draw her and I quote, "like one of my French girls,".

Her, Alice and Beverly had had a particularly long two day movie marathon and it seemed like that scene from titanic had stuck with Mina because she was determined to draw a scandalous picture of Rosalie.

The woman didn't mind giving into her wife's request, as long as she still had her book to entertain her, but this drawing had taken three hours and Rosalie was getting suspicious of what was behind that page, because it usually didn't take Mina that long to sketch.

Rosalie wasn't in anything too scandalous just a nice pair of lingerie, as she lay sprawled out on their couch with her book in her hand, but the sight was mouth watering to Mina, which is why she was taking her time, though she was finished about 30mins ago, she just wanted to ogle her wife and see how long it took for Rosalie to want to move.

"It's done." Mina said as she kissed her finger tips like a chef, throwing a wide smile to her wife.

Rosalie chuckled at her wife's enthusiasm, and got us to see what this apparently chef kiss masterpiece looked like. She walked behind Mina and draped her arms around her shoulders and plopped her chin on top of Mina's head to get a good look at her sketch pad.

The drawing was beautiful, the kind of drawing that was in the "old masters" type of art style. Certain parts of Rosalie's body was drawn in realistic detail while others not so much.

You could tell the parts of her body that Mina enjoyed. Her collarbones and neck, her hands, her thighs and legs.

"It's good." Rosalie said simply kissing the top of her wife's head. She had been used to people ogling and dissecting her body with their eyes, mostly men. She used to like those looks that men gave her when she was human, but after her death, she grew to loath the lustful eyes of men that would linger on her body.

What she learned about Mina earlier in their relationship was her unconventional appreciations of a woman's body. Sure she loved Rosalie's butt and boobs, but she would always run her hands down her throat, trace her collarbones. Her index finger would send chills through Rosalie's body when she ran it down her spine. She appreciated parts of her body that others wouldn't even consider at first glance.

"Come here." Mina said, breaking Rosalie out of her reverie, snaking an arm around her waist and sitting her on her lap.

Rosalie's arms automatically went around her shoulders while Mina's went around her waist, sharing an intimate hug. They both contently exhaled at the same time, making them giggle.