Again, What Just happened? (Ch. 13)

Cassie

I don't know if I'm gonna be able to fit this in my mouth, hell let alone my pu- I'm not gonna finish that but what I will finish is... okay sorry

I slowly put the tip in my mouth and she let out a slight sigh, "Only take as much as you can, I dont wanna stress you out" oh now I wanna take all of it bitch, u lucky I cant
I could only fit about 5 inches in but she didn't mind that, she still held the belt around my neck which scared me, but I calmed down once she started saying things and praising me like "You're doing so well" or "You're very pretty", it made me feel better about myself.

After a little while she pulled that HUMONGOUS HORSE COCK OUTTA my mouth and bent me over her desk I think I came right there honestly

Shes gonna ruin the hell out of me, and I'm here for it...

☆☆☆
Bella

I went into my secret stash drawer and pulled out a condom, safety first you know, especially at the work place. Anyways I put the condom on and I lined my dick up to DAT BOOTYHOLE 😍😍😍

No joking I lined it up to the- DAMNNN SHES WET AS FUCK! Anyways.. I dont think I have to explain it...

I

slowly pushed myself inside of her and oh my gosh she was hella tight, I took a moment to let her adjust and once she said she was ready I slowly went in and out of her...

"Fuck you're so tight baby" I slightly praised her as small whimpers left her mouth

I started to go a little faster and she started moaning louder, I could feel her slightly clenching around me.
Damn, she doesn't last that fast...

And goddamn it I cant talk cause her clenching was bringing me close aswell.

I grabbed her hair and went to whisper in her ear "One day I'm gonna make you mine, no matter if its today, tomorrow or next week, you'll officially be mine."

And with that, we both came at the same time.

☆☆☆

After what happened at the office, I fired my old assistant and hired Cassie, obviously, and we went back to my place and got to know eachother a little more.

I learned her favorite color was burgundy, her favorite season was fall, she wanted to go to college to be a graphic designer but her dad didn't let her cause he's a bitch, lets just say I know alot about her now.

One day she will be mine...

♡♡♡
Oooweee bitch I cringed so hard writing the smut scene dude, I somehow also managed to get in my bathtub, climb out, sit on the railings, lay on the railings, and lay upside down in my closet during that whole scene.
But it's done so ayyy
Also this was the last update for today I think, most likely so yuh
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE