Shots Fired! (Ch. 15)

Bella

"And bring Cassie with you so shes safe..." and after that, he ended the call. So many thoughts were running through my head. Why would he want me to bring Cassie to the office? To protect her?

Who's trying to hurt her? Why are we going to the office? Are the Russians back or something? But after contemplating my whole life, I finally got up and grabbed everything I think I will need, my wallet, phone, some water, my gun obviously, and a condom. Because who knows, what if me and Cassie get locked into a room with eachother and we get bored?

Anyways after that, I saw Cassie already grabbed her things, I think she saw my face and knew something was going on. We went out the door and I got in the first car I seen. My beautiful baby... my Lamborghini Reventón.

Cassie got in the passenger so I went to the driver, even though I didn't wanna drive today.

So shes a passenger princess and a pillow princess, nice.

Sorry, not the time for those thoughts. She has probably never driven, well never seen this car before by the look on her face. I almost got in about 150 accidents this time since I was going hella fast and it just had to be rush hour, thanks Henry. Should have fucking predicted the future or something...

After about 10 minutes we reached the office and went up the elevator. We didnt have to go up to the top floor, only floor 20 since that's where Henry's office is.

After about a minute or 2 we reached his office and he walked out the door almost immediately, Destiny was there too. "Boss, draußen ist ein Mann und wir wissen nicht, wer es ist. Er will Cassie sehen, deshalb verstecken wir sie, da wir nicht wissen, ob er eine Bedrohung darstellt oder nicht." [Boss, there is a man outside and we don't know who it is. He wants to see Cassie, that's why we are hiding her since we don't know if he's a threat or not.]

I looked at Cassie to see she was just as confused as me. "What does he look like?" Cassie asked.

☆☆☆

Cassie

I am scared shitless right now. If my dad is here then how did he find out? And if it's not him then who is after me? And why?

"He was a short man, about 5'7 or 5'9, around that range, he had black hair, buzzed, black male, and he had a pretty solid build, not to muscular." I started pacing back and forth knowing it was him.

Henry's phone started ringing and he put it on speaker. "Hello?" Henry said.

His voice rang through the phone... "If you don't bring my daughter out here in 15 minutes, then this whole god damn place is going up in flames..."

♡♡♡

Steady improvement...
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE