Hell Is Hot... (Ch. 21)

Bella

So me and Cassie are finally official and I still haven't hit that pussy yet after that one time. Damn.

Anyways I had my tech guy, his name was Davey or something like that? I dont know hes new, and he found out where Cassie's dad lives. When I said I was gonna kill him, I was being for real. I despised this man after hearing what he did to my girl. If I was a parent, single or not, I would never EVER treat my kid that way. And again, single parent or not.

I want Cassie to open up to me more but I know it's to soon in our relationship saying we just got together yesterday, but I still want to help her out in any possible way I can. And now killing her father might now be the best way, I just don't want him to hurt her again.

So Dave doxxed him and found out where he was staying, and the plan is to kidnap him, torture him, and ask him all these questions on why he would do such things to a little innocent soul. I can't wait until I catch him...

I'm gonna make him burn before he can ever burn in hell...

☆☆☆

So we eventually pulled up to his house, it looked like a crack house honestly. But we eventually found an open window and snuck inside if it.

I decided to bring Destiny since Henry was busy and Dave had to do whatever with his boyfriend? Oh yeah, hes gay. But the problem is, Destiny is the loudest person known to mankind, so we'll see how this plays out I guess...

We looked around and kept walking until footsteps were coming closer, oh no!

I wanted to hide but this blond haired ass bitch was just standing there like this: 🧍‍♀️.

"BITCH HURRY UP LETS GO HIDE!" This bitch got me whisper yelling and stuff. "GET OVER HERE YOU BASTARD RAHHHHHHH!" SHE TACKLED HIM LIKE A FOOTBALL PLAYER AND STARTED SWINGING, SINCE WHEN COULD DESTINY FIGHT? AYO?

She placed homeboy in a headlock until he eventually passed out, I didn't know she could do that! "Come on Bella, let's go."

Yes ma'am- wait, no I have Cassie, and plus I think Destiny likes Henry.

☆☆☆

We eventually reached the warehouse, where we do all our torture of course. Once we got him tied to the chair, we poured a bucket of ice cold water on him to wake up, "WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BAKEY BITCH!" I swear Destiny has no lungs cause she be screaming like Mariah Carey hitting them notes for real.

"Oh Bella did I tell you that the person who gave me hemorrhoids was my cousin?"

WAIT, WHAT!?

♡♡♡
It will all make sense next chapter, dont think I like insest or anything, this book is fucked but I have an idea so we cant get to know more about Destiny...
Bye? Or are y'all scared of me rn?