I Killed Him... [Part 2] (Ch. 24)

Bella

God damn it Destiny, you scared her again... of course you did. And also who's gonna tell Cassie that hemmerhoids can't just spread like that? It's not Corona or some shit.

Anyways I went to my room and found Cassie sitting in there on my bed, upside down. "GET YOUR ASS UP!" I didn't mean to yell but I did, we need to get 2 situations figured out. "Yell at me like that again I will tear your whole body apart and feed it to dogs and lions and a fucking mountain lion."

"Well damn, that's your warning honey." I KNOW DESTINY ISN'T TALKING RIGHT NOW! "BITCHHHHHHH YOU HUGGED A PERSON WHOS AFRAID OF YOU BECAUSE THEY THINK HEMMERHOIDS CAN SPREAD LIKE SOME LEGS! GET OUT WHILE WE TALK, NOWWW!" I hate her so much.

After she left, I sat Cassie down on the bed and got ready to tell her I killed her father. I got a longggg letter wrote here, and don't even say or think about it.

But yes, it is still bigger, I compared them.

Anyways, I got my note out of my pocket and started reading it.

"Dear Cassie, I know you are probably wondering why your dad hasn't been blowing up your phone every second of the day and randomly stopped about an hour or two ago. I know you probably either 1. Don't care, or 2. Don't care but you are also concerned. Well I am just going to say what happened to him straight out. I killed him. I killed your father. And now I am your father!" "Oh no wait act like that line wasn't there, I forgot to erase it." "I know you didn't want me finding him, and I'm sorry, but I just couldn't deal with the way that man treated you. He never treated you right, at least that's how it sounded for me. I don't even think he treated you right before your mom passed. And I know you probably hate me right now and that is okay. I will give you as much time as you need to figure out whatever it is that you will choose. I don't-"

"Shut up" yes mommy

"Thank you." So she doesn't care. Cool.

"I love you."

♡♡♡
WHO WATCHES FOOTBALL AND IS EXCITED THE NFL IS BACK BABY YEAHHH!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE