For Me!? (Ch. 29)

Cassie

Ahhhhh, its tomorrow... I lived, sadly?

Okay I'm excited for what Bella has for me, what if it's some more chocolates? Or like a shirt or something?

Or what if it's her di- "Cassie come down here bitch! Your little 'Bella Baby Poo Boo Boo' is waiting or whatever the hell you call her..." this bitch Spencer better stop interrupting my thoughts. "I'M COMING JESUS CHRIST!" I hope that's what she makes me do later on today...

I went downstairs and there was Spencer, Destiny on her phone, most likely talking to Melanie, and Henry, looking alone, aww. At least I have someone now. Poor little baby.

"Cassie poo," I'm gonna punch this bitch... "come with me outside, that's where the gift is." MY Bella baby girl said.

I went outside and- OH MY FUCKING GOD! BITCH ITS ONLY BEEN A WEEK! WHAT THE FUCK!

Imagine that bih burgundy not just red.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU!" SHE HAD ME IN TEARS, AND TEARS ARE COMING FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE ASWELL!

"You still have one more"

GURL WHAT IS THIS A GUN OR SOMETHING?

It was. Actually, we went back inside the house, and there was a "bookshelf... THAT SHIT WAS A DOOR ALL ALONG! She opened it and oh my gosh...

 THAT SHIT WAS A DOOR ALL ALONG! She opened it and oh my gosh

"I love you" I said that then tackled that bitch to the ground.

Imma give her the best head of her life.

♡♡♡
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE