Will You Be My Girlfriend? (Ch. 20)

Bella

2 days. It has been 2 days since I have seen her. I've decided I'm gonna call her again, but I'm gonna be smart with my words this time.

About on the 3rd ring, she picked up. "Fuck you you dumb ass bitch, suck your cock or something lil pussy, I'm not giving you my dads location if you keep asking like that bitch."

Well good fucking morning to you too.

"I want to know where you're at, not your dad." I thought she hung up for a bit because I didn't hear anything, then she said, "I'm at my apartment, but don't try any freaky shit." I will.

"Thanks and see you in about 10." R.I.P THAT PUSSY AYY IM GOING IN TONIGHTTTTTT!

I had many cars to choose from and I chose my baby boy, my boy. My Ferrari, god it's so hot...

Anyways I got in and zoomed to my future wife's apartment

☆☆☆

I almost got into 70 accidents, so a great decrease from the last time which I'm thankful for, but I was actually driving safe this time, it was the people around me.

Yeah I might have ended up on the sidewalk and ran into 13 potholes, but they needed fixing, that's not my fault.

Anyways I went and knocked on Cassie's door, I've missed my baby so much.

I decided to get her some chocolates wrapped up in a burgundy box, yeah I remembered her favorite color bitch. I'm gonna wife this girl one day.

She eventually opened the door and now it was awkward again. "Hey, uh come in" she looked FINE AS HELL, and no details for you guys, yeah yall behind the screen, shes mine bitchesss.

Anyways once I walked in I handed her the chocolates like the sweetheart I am, "Aww you didnt have to Bella!" SHE CALLED ME BELLA THAT'S THE FIRST TIME SHE DID AHHHHH IMA MAKE HER SCREAM THAT SHIT SOON YOOOOO "Oh yeah of- of- of course." My little dumbass stuttered so fucking much, we ain't getting the pussy now...

"Anyways I came to apologize about asking where your daddy was at and about how I wanted to ask you something else instead..." she looked at me with concern, but she looked scary as hell like she wanted to kill me so I just hurried and said it, "Itsokayifyoudonthaveyourmindmadeupyetorwhateverbutwouldyoiketobemygirlfriendddddd?" I got that shit out quick as hell. "First of all slow down your words and second of all I heard the word GIRLFRIEND in there?" Uh oh. I think we ain't getting pussy at all? "You just asked where my daddy at like you wanna fuck him  or something and now you expect me to get with you?" Damn it.

"Of course I will, you're stupid as fuck and somehow make me happy, so let's give it a shot..."

W rizz.

♡♡♡
Sooo they finally official yall!!! Yay happy day!!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE