I Killed Him... [Part 1] (Ch. 23)

Bella

After I killed Cassie's dad, I made my way back home and Destiny was going to come with me. Cassie needs to get over her fears, so Destiny is coming home with us today.

I'm also scared and need to figure out a way to tell her I killed her dad, and I just hope she isn't to mad at me or then there's gonna be a problem, obviously.

Destiny has been trying to help me out but she always has the dumbest fucking ideas like "just tell her and run" or "just whip your dick out and tell her" LIKE BITCH NOOOOOO!

So I need to figure out a way to do it myself, and I think I have figured out the perfect idea...

To write a letter and to give it to her and wait to see what she says. Yeah, I know, an actual smart idea. Y'all probably thought i was gonna say fuck her and forget or whatever, but no.

I have a thought that this could go well, and I have the perfect letter idea to write out in my head.

☆☆☆
Cassie

I was waiting for Bella to get home, I miss her a lot but she said she had some important work to take care of, so I'm just waiting for her to be done.

I'm also scared though because she said she was going to bring Destiny with her, and that she would have a talk with me once I get home. Scary.

So now I'm a little on edge, but not the way I wanted to be. Sad, sad day... a very sad day.

☆☆☆

After about 15 more minutes, Destiny and Bella showed up, arguing of course. "JUST FUCKING TELL HER DAMNNNN! I SWEAR IF YOU DONT TELL HER ILL GIVE YOU MY HEMMERHOIDS- oh hi sweetie how was your day!" DID THIS DESTINY BITCH JUST SAY SHE WOULD GIVE MY BELLA BABY POO SOME HEMORRHOIDS? HUHHHH!

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT BELLA?" I WANNA CRY RIGHT NOW! "Oh give me a hug sweetie..." SHE HUGGED ME! DESTINY FUCKING HUGGED ME! I HAVE HEMMERHOIDS NOW BITCH HELPPPPPP!

"AHHHHHHHHH" I TWISTED HER ARM AND BODYSLAMMED HER, NOT IN A SEXUAL WAY!

"GET AWAYYYYY!" And then I ran to Bella room and hid.

I can't deal with this shit anymore....

♡♡♡
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE