Chapter 11

Vivian

Rise and Shine! Clara jumped on me. Ouch. I pretended to get hurt. Clara replied, "My bad. I forgot you are made up of glass." She started laughing hysterically. "I brought you some necessities. Get ready for breakfast; grandma and grandpa are waiting for you."

I ran straight to the restroom and made myself presentable. I went to the kitchen for breakfast. They were waiting for me. They are such good hosts.

I was halfway through breakfast when Clara's grandma told me, "Vivian, we have to go to the pack house."

"Why?" I asked.

"Alpha Theodore wants to meet with you," she replied.

I responded, Okay.

Why is he so clingy? After half an hour, we went to the pack house. Clara went to meet with her paternal grandparents.

We reached the pack house. Yesterday, I didn't notice that they have a wide variety of flowers in the garden. I excused myself and went to see the flowers. After a few minutes, a maid informed me that Alpha Theodore wanted to see me in the office. I made my way to the office. He was standing near the window. He looked good today.

What he said next made my heart drop.

"Are you trying to escape?" he asked.

No, I replied back. We went to the garden and chit-chatted.

He told me that he sent a message to my father saying that I would be staying here. I highly doubt that he took the message well. He will come here to sort out these things. It will not be easy for him. Alpha Theodore won't let me go easily.

I failed yesterday because I didn't have a proper plan. I need to come up with a good escape plan. I started to question him about the pack. He asked me whether I would like to go on the run with him to explore the pack.

It is a perfect opportunity to explore the place. I accepted his offer. I have to carry on this act before I make my exit from this place. He touched my shoulder to get my attention.

"Hey. I am talking with you. You are lost in thought. What are you thinking about?" He asked me.

"Nothing, Alpha." I responded 

"You won't be able to escape from the pack. Don't even think about running away. The only way you can escape is the day I die," he responded coldly.

I replied, "You don't have to worry about that, Alpha."

"Do you want to go for a run right now? I can clear my schedule," he said.

Do I want to go now? I don't feel like going on a run now, but he is showing me around. I want to rest but Alpha is taking me on a run. How can I say no?"

"Yes, of course," I replied. We went to the forest. After walking for 10 minutes, he looked at me and said, "We can shift now."

I looked around in search of a big tree to shift behind it.

"What are you looking for?" he asked.

"I am looking for space to shift," I said.

"You can shift here," he said.

"No, I don't want to shift in front of you. There is a big tree. I will go there and shift," I told him, and I went in the direction of the tree. I undressed myself and started to shift.

I put my clothes under the tree and went to meet him. I was looking at the magnificent black wolf. His wolf is beautiful. He looked at me from head to toe. He is making me self-conscious.

"Is that all?" he said.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Nothing. You have alpha blood. I was expecting you to be a big wolf, but you aren't," he said.

I wish he could have kept his mouth shut. I have always been self-conscious when it comes to my wolf. He isn't the first one to tell me my wolf is small. It is one of the reasons why I don't like to shift in front of other wolves.

"Your wolf is as beautiful as you," he replied back.

"Thank you. Can we go on a run?"I asked him.

He nodded. 

🍀🍀🍀