Chapter 33

Vivian

It has already been a week since I woke up from an unconscious state. I can't believe I made it out of death. It feels surreal that I almost went to the afterlife, but I am here at the Nightfall Pack. My family went back home. Alpha Theodore assured them that he would spare no expense to take care of me. They have Alpha duties to fulfill in the Moonstone Pack, and they left with heavy hearts.

Resisting my desires has been challenging. The heat is getting to me, and I'm fighting it, but I don't know how long I can hold on. My wolf is fighting for dominance. If I let my wolf take control, all hell will break loose. Alpha Theodore hasn't spoken a word about the heat. I'm sure he is also going through the same phase as me. We've been strolling around the garden every day. It's been a breath of fresh air to talk with him about everything and nothing at the same time.

"Vivian, time for a walk. Are you ready?" Alpha Theodore's voice brought me back from my thoughts. At first, I was reluctant to spend time with him, but now I look forward to it.

"Yes, I am ready," I replied. With that, we went to the garden for a walk. Flowers are blooming, making the garden even more beautiful than before. There are new species of flowers being planted in the garden.

"It's been a long time since you let your wolf out. She must be nudging you. I don't know how you let your wolf calm down." Theodore said it in a calm tone, unlike his alpha tone. I don't know whether it's because he has marked me or because he used a calm voice before.

"To be honest with you, this heat is getting to me. My wolf is fighting for dominance. If I let my wolf out, I don't know whether I will be able to take control," I expressed my concern to him.

"It's not advised to suppress your wolf. The longer you wait, it will fight back, and you won't be able to control it. I can take you to the cabin where you can let your wolf out," Alpha Theodore  suggested. It seems like a good thing to do before my wolf takes dominance.

We went to the cabin the next day. It was just him and me. We reached the cabin in the afternoon. Alpha Theodore went out to arrange firewood for the night. He insisted on cooking dinner, and I was glad he did. If it were me in charge of cooking, we would have gone hungry for the night. I have to say he is a really good home cook. In my opinion, it's better than the chef at his place. We called it a night and went to bed.

I was having a hard time falling asleep, so I made my way to the kitchen to prepare tea to soothe my nerves. I was sitting on the porch, sipping my tea and stargazing, when I saw Alpha Theodore come out of the woods and shift into his human form. He was standing nude in all his glory. I was having a hard time controlling my urges when he was fully clothed; now here he is nude. My wolf is fighting to let her out. I am trying to talk it out with her, but in no time, she took control over me.

Theodore

My wolf pleaded with me to go for a run. It had been challenging for both of us due to the heat. Finding Vivian's door locked, I took my wolf for a run. We ran for about 5 minutes around the cabin's premises. Upon returning, I found Vivian on the porch, gawking at me. The way her eyes scanned my body made it difficult to control my urges. Before I could say a word, her lips crashed into mine, taking me aback. It felt nice, but it wasn't typical of Vivian. I pulled out of the kiss, only to see her eyes turning yellow, indicating her wolf was taking control. I've met her before, but not long enough to form a bond.

"Why are you taking control? Vivian won't like it. Give Vivian control right now," I ordered her wolf in my Alpha tone. She bowed down in submission, but I could still feel her presence.

"No. I won't let her take control. She may be submissive, but I am not," she firmly stated. She was getting on my nerves. I wanted this, but with Vivian, not with her wolf. She came near me, holding my hands and leaning in for a kiss. Before I could protest, her lips were on mine. It took me a moment before I pushed her away. My wolf wanted to take charge, but if I let him out now, it would be chaos.

"You know how hard it is to control all these urges. I pleaded with her to let me out for once, but she refused. She doesn't allow me to meet your wolf. She wants this, but at the same time, she is scared of what will happen. She can control her urges, but I can't. I want you to let your wolf out right now," she demanded to meet my wolf. With that, she started to undress herself.

Before she could undress completely, I held her throat without putting pressure on her and lifted her from the ground. With an alpha tone, I said, "Before you do anything, think about Vivian. You are betraying her. The changes you have experienced are different from her human form. You are stronger than before, but her human form is still the same. My wolf does not like your attitude. I don't think it's the right time to meet. Let Vivian take control."

She obeyed and let Vivian take control. It took a few seconds before Vivian regained control. She looked traumatized by what happened, sobbing. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and mumbled, "I am sorry. I lost control."

🍀🍀🍀