Chapter 3

When the little gray sparrow successfully passed through the invisible barrier of the mountain protection formation, the excited little black eyes of Chu were all bright.

"chirp"

Originally, he wanted to share this joy with Yunhua next to him, but Lin Nuo remembered that this place was not within the sphere of influence of Chuzang Jianfeng, so he could only pretend that he was an ordinary little gray sparrow.

Yunhua next to her seemed to roll her eyes, but when she turned her head and saw the little gray sparrow flapping its wings excitedly, she gave a perfunctory "chirp".

After getting the response, Lin Nuo was satisfied, and continued to fly forward with the sparrow, and as long as he flew forward for more than a hundred miles, he would arrive at the entrance to the mortal world.

Different from the realm of practice, when a monk goes to the realm of mortals, he will be subject to certain restrictions.

There are many people who know Shen Han in the practice world, and he also met many people with Shen Han. He avoided Shen Han here and was easily caught.

Staying in this practice world, if one day Shen Han, who is burning with anger, finds him, Lin Nuo dare not think about the end.

Shen Han is always expressionless, and doesn't care much about some gossip. Sometimes he looks easy to get along with, but when he is angry, it is really hard to persuade.

Lin Nuo's cultivation is not considered advanced, and his aptitude is not good. After so many years of practice, he has never improved.

If he rushes into the realm of cultivation, it may be dangerous. It is better to go to the realm of mortals. As long as he is honest, nothing will happen. The cultivation base on his body is enough to keep him safe.

Even if he might not be able to see Gu Qing anymore, Lin Nuo instantly withered, his Qing'er was so obedient, and even called him Daddy when he was a child.

However, Gu Qing has been training abroad for the past few years, and he may go to the mortal world one day. Besides, he can wait for things to settle down and ask someone to pass the news to Gu Qing.

Thinking of this, Lin Nuo's mood improved again. He seldom had this experience of flying in the sky in the form of a bird. He used to fly on clouds or rely on magic weapons.

The sky was blue and the scenery was clear and beautiful. The little bullfinch became more and more proficient in flying, and even flew faster.

This feeling of riding the wind made Lin Nuo feel a sense of joy welling up from his chest, and he even wanted to fly higher, as if he wanted to express all the suffocation these years.

Xu Shi figured it out, no longer entangled Shen Han, Lin Nuofei was in the vast expanse of the sky, this feeling of freedom, he didn't realize it before, it was such a happy thing.

Just when Lin Nuo's heart was ignited with great ambitions, and even felt that he could reach the stars and the moon, the little gray bird closed its eyes, flapped its wings and tried to fly upwards, even with its slightly obese body watching Also extremely heroic, he came to a higher sky.

Lin Nuo, who was immersed in her freedom, did not notice the subtle changes in spells around her.

And he had already left the flock of birds at this time, even if Yunhua, who was mixed in the flock of birds, turned her head vigilantly and saw the white figure, she couldn't remind Lin Nuo anymore, because after Shen Han took a step forward, she stood on the ground. In front of Lin Nuo.

Besides, even if Yunhua reminded Lin Nuo, they couldn't do anything.

The little gray sparrow flew with its eyes closed and "baji" hit a wall the next moment, and the jade in its mouth fell off.