Chapter 16

Lin Nuo stayed in the room and didn't go out all day. During this period, the three of Qingli came in to see him.

Chi Shao also came here, she didn't know why Lin Nuo was like this, but she didn't ask any further questions, just came to see Lin Nuo.

When they came in, Lin Nuo was in a better state than in the morning, at least she was no longer in a daze, and she cheered up and chatted with Chi Shao a few times.

Lying on the bed, Lin Nuo was resting his eyes with his eyes closed. In fact, he couldn't sleep at all, he just lay there.

The door was knocked lightly, Lin Nuo waved his hand, and opened the door through the screen. There was Gu Qing outside the door, so he didn't hesitate.

His spells had been intermittent in the morning, but it has now resumed.

There have also been situations where the cultivation base suddenly disappeared before, and now that I think about it, this is also the reason.

Lin Nuo heard the sound of Gu Qing walking in, opened her eyes and sat up.

"Qing'er."

Before getting off the bed, Lin Nuo saw Gu Qing holding a food box in his hand.

Before Gu Qing could speak, he carried two swords on his back, and one of the dusty swords came out of its sheath automatically, and flew excitedly to Lin Nuo's side.

"Master, this is Xueshen Wufeng Soup."

Gu Qing walked to the table, put the food box on the table, took it out and took a bowl.

"Master, this soup is good for your health."

Looking back, seeing Lin Nuo was silent, Gu Qing paused and spoke.

Whether it is snow ginseng or black phoenix, they all contain very gentle aura, which can nourish the mother's body and spirit fetus.

Gu Qing happened to have one of the snow ginseng, and he found it during his training, but it was useless. Wu Feng was hunted by Qingli from the cultivation world, and there was no one in the mortal world, so it was only now.

Regardless of whether he takes this spiritual fetus or not, Lin Nuo must take good care of his body now.

He knew this truth, so Lin Nuo got off the bed when he heard Gu Qing's cautious words. Qing'er is so obedient, he couldn't bear to make Qing'er difficult.

And he spent the day thinking wildly by himself, and he actually looked away from what was in his stomach.

The reason why he was afraid was that he was afraid that Shen Han would kill him from the cultivation world after he found out, because in Lin Nuo's heart, he always believed that Shen Han would never let him have children.

Moreover, now that the two of them have broken the contract again, and there is no relationship anymore, he has a spiritual fetus. Lin Nuo thought of another aspect. This spiritual fetus has been two months old. Yes, he was afraid that Shen Han would misunderstand that he wanted to use his son as a threat.

In fact, he knew about this "bolt from the blue sky" for a while, and he just got out of the contract, so Lin Nuo couldn't help thinking wildly, and his thoughts went wrong. Shen Han was far away in the world of practice, and he had Mei Jiao Niang in his arms, so he probably forgot about him long ago.

When thinking of this, Lin Nuo naturally felt a little uncomfortable, but he was also a little angry, angry at himself for being so weak, Shen Han had such a good life, why should he be worrying about things here, maybe, even if Shen Han knew about it This spiritual fetus will not be taken to heart, after all, that man has a cold face and a cold heart.