Chapter 19

At night, Lin Nuo lay on the roof, looking at the stars in the sky with his arms on his pillow.

The entire river of galaxies was presented in front of his eyes, it was really beautiful.

The blue-tiled roof is considered a large household in the village, and the poorer households all have thatched houses.

Farmers are tired from working all day, and they are reluctant to light the oil lamps. If the farming is busy, they just hurry up when the moonlight and stars are bright. Now it is not the time for busy work, so they take a break early to save some oil money.

Gu Qing gave the money, so the hospitality of the farmer's family was good. They even wanted to slaughter the chickens and ducks. After all, the villagers were simple and thought that the money Gu Qing gave would be enough to buy several chickens and ducks, but Gu Qing stopped them.

Everything was silent, except for the occasional barking of dogs.

The gentle breeze lifted the corners of Lin Nuo's clothes and slightly loose black hair.

Different from the sea of nebula and spirits in the world of practice, the night sky in the world of mortals also has another kind of beauty.

Under the clear moonlight, Lin Nuo felt the aura that was not much in the mortal world, and performed the exercises.

Slowly absorbing the aura of heaven and earth, instead of washing through the meridians like before, it slowly returned to the lower abdomen with a gentle movement to nourish the spirit fetus in the abdomen.

Those cat eyes seemed to be filled with stars, and at this moment, Lin Nuo felt settled down.

If he can, he will find a place with beautiful mountains and clear waters to settle down in the future, just like this, he doesn't want to deal with those disputes and emotions anymore, the world is so big, there are so many beautiful scenery to see, why bother to look for those troubles.

Along with the improvement of his mood, Lin Nuo had a small breakthrough in his cultivation.

The breeze engulfed the aura of the world, gathering around Lin Nuo.

The body floated up spontaneously, Lin Nuo sat down, crossed his legs and meditated, closed his eyes and made a formula with his hands, calm in his heart, and broke through the previous small bottleneck very naturally and smoothly.

The black hair fluttered with the wind, and when Lin Nuo opened his eyes, it was already late at night.

Gu Qing and Yun Hua occupied one side alone, protecting Lin Nuo's dharma. The changes here have been formed by the two of them.

Different from the world of practice with plenty of aura, the aura in this small world has been completely absorbed by Lin Nuo. When Lin Nuo broke through, Gu Qing kept throwing out some magic weapons of spirit stones.

Fortunately, Lin Nuo's cultivation base is relatively low, even if he breaks through, it will not cause too much aura turbulence, but even so, Gu Qing still consumes a lot of natural resources and treasures to maintain the aura Lin Nuo needs.

"Congratulations, master, for breaking through Xiaochongtian."

After Lin Nuofei landed on the ground, Gu Qing obviously had a smile on his face.

Yun Hua came over from the roof, and was naturally happy to see Lin Nuo's cultivation level improved.

Lin Nuo noticed that he had absorbed a lot of aura here. He didn't feel it when he broke through in meditation. He only knew that he needed to improve his cultivation. Fortunately, there were Gu Qing and Yun Hua.