Chapter 4

In Lin Nuo's sight, the light gray fluff on his body was fluffy.

But because Shen Han said that, Lin Nuo would never admit that he is a fat bird.

One must know that his original human form was definitely not fat, but Lin Nuo couldn't figure out how he became a bit fat when he turned into a gray bird.

It must be because of these fluffs, Lin Nuo secretly comforted herself, after thinking about it, now is not the time to doubt whether she is fat or not, but Shen Han, an apprentice, who knows it is him, and still does it.

The annoyed little gray bird turned to peck Shen Han's hand again.

The usual Lin Nuo would get angry like this, but Shen Han still didn't annoy him, Lin Nuo often behaved without rules, he was used to it.

Occasionally, when Lin Nuo was sullen all by himself, he didn't need to say anything. After a while, Lin Nuo came up to him again and looked at him pitifully.

Shen Han was so angry that he started to peck his bullfinch again, so angry, it seemed hard to get rid of it, but it felt a little fresh, Lin Nuo had never been like this before, maybe he became a titmouse, this habit has also changed a bit.

The "super fierce" Lin Nuo's mouth hurts from pecking, he actually doesn't want to see Shen Han at all now, because in two days, Shen Han is going to marry someone else.

"You let me go."

The gray bird in his hand uttered human words, it was Lin Nuo's voice, but it lacked that soft and gentle tone, it was very calm, at this moment, Shen Han felt that such Lin Nuo was a little strange.

Seeing that Chen Han didn't move, Lin Nuo became impatient, and said again: "Master Shen, if you don't let me go, how can I change back."

In the past, Lin Nuo rarely spoke to Shen Han in such an impatient tone.

Hearing this, Shen Han finally let go of his hand.

Lin Nuo wanted to fly out of the window, but an invisible barrier blocked him in time.

Knowing that it was Shen Han who did it, the gray bird landed on the desk, the little gray hairy dumpling looked at Shen Han, and didn't speak for a while.

"I said, you stay in the pavilion, don't even think about going out."

Shen Han's voice was cold, and he looked at Gray Bird, his tone was neither urgent nor slow, as if he was sure that Lin Nuo would not be able to escape.

"Shen Han, you're going to marry someone else, why are you holding me back?"

Lin Nuo's voice was very soft, and the gray bird on the desk tilted its head to look at Shen Han.

"I used to force it, but now, if you want to marry someone else, I won't pester you anymore."

"Shen Han, you can't keep this sympathy agreement and marry someone else."

Lin Nuo couldn't hear his own voice when he said the latter sentence, and Shen Han blocked his voice.

Lin Nuo had no choice, he didn't know whether he was pitiful or Yin Hanqiu was pitiful for a moment, Shen Han's attitude made him unable to understand what Shen Han was thinking.

Lowering his head, Lin Nuo was dejected, and simply sat down on the desk, not wanting to talk to Shen Han.

Looking at the little gray bird on the desk, Shen Han seemed to want to say something, his thin lips moved slightly, but in the end, he didn't say anything.

After a long time, Shen Han got up, stood in front of the desk, and said lightly: "After the matter is over, I will give you an explanation, Yin Hanqiu, don't worry."