Chapter 52

The cold air is gradually spreading, even if there is warm jade in the room, it can't stop the coldness.

Lin Nuo was holding the child in his arms, protected by the casket, and the evil spirit would not have any effect on Cub Zai for the time being.

Seeing Yunhua coming in, Lin Nuo couldn't care less about talking to her, seeing Yunhua being besieged, but still trying to move towards him.

The Tianluo Umbrella rotated and floated in front of Lin Nuo, emitting several golden lights, blocking the black air and little demons that swarmed up.

The golden bell in Lin Nuo's hand was uncontrollable and shook violently. The sound of "jingle jingle" echoed in the room. This was the signal that the golden bell would send out spontaneously when it encountered a demon. At the same time, the golden bell was also making knots for Lin Nuobu. boundary.

The dragon's breath of Tianluo Umbrella blocked most of the monsters, but they obviously came prepared.

After the monster touches the dragon's breath, wherever it touches, it will be eaten away by the dragon's breath and scream.

A dozen or so monsters died after their arms or bodies were eaten away due to their low cultivation, and their bodies lay in the room.

A stench came out, and a monster who hadn't made a move stood at the door, his face was covered with magic patterns, and he waved his hand over it, and he planted the seeds of the rotting corpse flower into the body of the dead monster.

The corpse was quickly absorbed by the rooted corpse flowers, and large black flowers bloomed, looking sinister and weird.

A lot of black pollen spread from the flowers, it is the fishy smell of these pollen.

The black pollen is so tiny that it can be seen when gathered together.

When they were manipulated to float to the light and dragon's breath from the keel sky umbrella, they were destroyed by the dragon's breath with a "poof".

But there was a lot of pollen, and in an instant, it rushed towards Tianluo Umbrella, trying to extinguish all the dragon's breath, so densely packed, Tianluo Umbrella looked like a black umbrella.

The pollen of the rotting corpse flower is corrosive to the magic barrier, and some pollen floated onto the golden bell's barrier, and within a few seconds, a hole was melted.

The powerful monster took the opportunity to break through the barrier, and grabbed the cub in Lin Nuo's arms with its sharp claws. Its eyes were blood red, and its whole body was dark with evil energy.

Everything happened extremely quickly, almost in the blink of an eye, Lin Nuo gathered spiritual power in his palm, stared at the monster, and waited for the best opportunity.

Although Gray Sword had already stood in front of him and stopped other monsters, but at this time, he absolutely couldn't rely on others alone.

At such a critical moment, Lin Nuo extended his spiritual consciousness while guarding against it.

It was "dark", not because the sun was setting in the evening, but because above the courtyard, there was a cloud of monsters, and the demonic energy was churning, covering all the light.

Lin Nuo's heart sank, she looked at the monster approaching in front of her, and was about to hit it with one palm.

However, before the claw of the weasel spirit reached out to Lin Nuo, a flash of sword light flashed and chopped off the claw directly.

The gray sword flew back again, and she beheaded many fallen demon monsters, but it was defending the other side, and many monsters rushed in very quickly.