Chapter 31

When he arrived at the place, Lin Nuo got down from the gray sword, and when he turned around, he saw Shen Han behind him.

Not knowing what to do here, Lin Nuo looked around, it was just a meadow with low hills in the back, a few trees growing here and there, but the ground was covered with some small flowers.

Shen Han walked past Lin Nuo, took a step forward, and his figure disappeared before Lin Nuo's eyes.

It is enchantment.

Seeing this, Lin Nuo followed Shen Han in.

After entering, the eyes are wide open.

They were standing on the grass that was no different from the outside.

In the distance, there are pavilions, terraces and pavilions, rockery and waterfalls, and there is a lake in front of it. There is a person sitting in the waterside pavilion in the lake.

After Lin Nuo followed in, Shen Han lifted his feet and walked over there.

Lin Nuo hesitated, already here, let's follow.

It's just that he doesn't know whether Shen Han and these big monsters are going to say or do things, whether he was suitable in the past.

Lin Nuo thought as she walked, feeling a little troubled.

Looking at Shen Han in front, Shen Han didn't speak, and seemed to be waiting for him to come in just now.

It is not far from the waterside pavilion. After walking through a straight wooden bridge, you enter the pavilion in the middle of the lake.

After Lin Nuo saw the man who had been sitting inside, he didn't show any curiosity, because his current identity was different from before.

In the past, he followed Shen Han, and he had an identity there. No matter if he was the leader of a faction or some kind of demon king cave master, he would more or less exchange pleasantries when they met.

Lin Nuo had never seen this big monster before, but after seeing the peacock feather pattern on his clothes, he had a guess in his heart.

But what matters right now is that Lin Nuo doesn't know whether he should sit or stand.

In the past, he always sat next to Shen Han, in compliance with the rules, no one would say anything, he didn't have to think too much, just sat down.

But now, it doesn't seem very good for him to sit, but it doesn't seem very appropriate to stand behind Shen Han either.

The two had just walked in, and Shen Han hadn't sat down yet.

The man in a gorgeous robe looked at the chess game on the table, but didn't speak to Shen Han, his brows were frowned, as if he was trying to solve it.

Lin Nuo is not very good at chess, she felt a headache when she glanced at it, so she looked away.

Although he is no longer the partner of the peak master, but his status as a disciple of Zangjian Peak has not been abolished, Lin Nuo thought, actually standing behind Shen Han, according to his status as a disciple of Zangjian Peak, is still reasonable.

She lowered her head and glanced at her stomach quietly, seeing that the blindfold was still there, Lin Nuo breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, it is less than five months now, and his mana is still there. If he waits until eight or nine months, it is estimated that he will not have much mana left.

Lin Nuo wanted to stand behind Shen Han and act as an ordinary disciple, but this big demon had never seen him anyway.

Shen Han stopped in front of the stool, turned his head and said lightly to Lin Nuo: "You go there first."