Chapter 55

Zai Zai fell asleep again, and the sky in the mansion also darkened.

Lin Nuo put down the bowl, got up and took a look at the window, just like the outside world, most of the illusioned "sunset" had gone down.

A few stars lit up in the sky, and as the sky got darker, the planetesimals became brighter. Just like the sky outside, a galaxy belt gradually appeared.

It should be done by Shen Han, the owner of the mansion can control everything here, the sunrise and sunset, the changes of the stars, and even the ups and downs of mountains and seas, all within a single thought of him.

Although he has never been here, but looking at Shen Han's appearance, this mansion should belong to him.

After the sun went down, the sky had not yet completely darkened, and the surface of the lake not far away was sparkling, and fish jumped out of the water from time to time.

Even though Lin Nuo was a little unwilling to think so, Zai Zai just followed Shen Han.

On the day of his birth, Lin Nuo originally thought that the aura he had prepared was enough. He knew that Zaizai had good aptitude, but in the end he never expected that Zaizai could absorb so much aura.

After all, Zai Zai has Shen Han's blood.

Lin Nuo was still standing by the window, and the gentle evening breeze blew, bringing the fragrance of flowers in the distance. It was already winter outside, but it was still like spring here.

As soon as the sun sets, it gets dark quickly, and the colorful clouds that look like the painting gradually disappear.

After dark, Lin Nuo closed the window.

The pearl on the lamp began to shine, and the soft white light illuminated the whole room. Lin Nuo sat by the bed, watching the chubby cub sleeping soundly after feeding.

After tucking Zai Zai's quilt, Lin Nuo didn't feel sleepy at all.

Those guesses in his heart made him have to pay attention to it.

In Lin Nuo's eyes, the appearance of the demon was like a signal that there was something wrong with the seal on the demon world.

The more I thought about it, the more confused I became, and the less sleepy I became.

He's easy to say, but Zai Zai is still so young, just a few days after he was born, he was targeted by Moxiu.

This time I can escape, I can hide here for a while, and what should I do if I can, if Moxiu has not given up and attacks again...

Lin Nuo frowned in annoyance, feeling a little guilty in his heart, because he was useless, his cultivation level was too low, and Yun Hua and the others needed to protect him when something happened.

Qing'er has just grown up and has good aptitude, but she just needs time to practice and will definitely make a difference in the future.

Lin Nuo sighed at the thought of dragging Yun Hua Yunhua and Gu Qing down.

If he had practiced hard even though his meridians were damaged back then, his cultivation would have been a little higher than it is now, and a little higher is still higher, which would save Yun Hua and the others trouble.

But it's no use regretting.

The cub in the small wooden bed moved, wondering if he was dreaming, and hummed softly.

Lin Nuo patted him and coaxed him for a while, and Zai Zai fell asleep again.

Casting a spell to make the pearl go out, Lin Nuo lay on the bed with her clothes on, even if she closed her eyes, she couldn't fall asleep because of tossing and turning.