Chapter 11

After entering the entrance of Po Lao Mountain, Lin Nuo felt a blur in front of his eyes, and in the next moment, he was in the mortal world.

Although there are people who practice in the mortal world, the aura here is not as good as in the practice world, it is relatively thin.

Lin Nuo was used to staying in the Qianshan Mingyue Pavilion, which was full of aura, and the Qianshan Mingyue Pavilion was the place with the most aura in the entire Zangjian Peak. When he came here, he felt a little heavier.

The monks in the practice world will be suppressed when they come to the mortal world. After all, there are only mortals here. If they fight, many innocent people will suffer.

The exit from the mortal world is also on the mountain, but the two of them came out of a cave.

After Lin Nuo and Qing Li talked and laughed and walked down the mountain, the chaotic vortex at the entrance of the cave slowly disappeared.

After walking for a while, Lin Nuo gradually got used to the aura here.

Qingli, who had a relatively high cultivation base, adapted faster than him.

This is an unnamed low mountain not far from the Huaishui River. Lin Nuo has been to the mortal world before, but every time, she almost followed Shen Han.

Two figures, one red and one white, were walking among the mountains, and Lin Nuo had a smile on his face that he hadn't seen in the past few days.

The scenery in the mortal world is not bad either, with the breeze blowing, the wild flowers on the mountain are also blooming, carrying a faint fragrance.

I looked up at the sky, there were not a few clouds, and the sky was high and clear, but as it arrived at noon, the temperature slowly rose, and it will be summer in a few days.

"Nuo Nuo, come up."

The blue glass folding fan swayed slightly, and a green peacock feather appeared in the palm of his hand. As he threw the peacock feather into the air, the tail feather became bigger, allowing him and Lin Nuo to stand on it.

Lin Nuo followed Qing Li and stood on Peacock Feather. Qing Li shook the folding fan lightly, and Peacock Feather flew towards the Huaishui River.

Naturally, Qingli also cast a spell to cover the figures of the two, so as not to be surrounded by people from the mortal world or cause unnecessary troubles.

"By the way, how long do you plan to stay in this mortal world."

Qingli turned her head to look at Lin Nuo, with a smile on her raised fox eyes.

"I don't know yet. I'll discuss it with Qing'er when he finds him, but in the short term, I won't be returning to the practice world."

Lin Nuo shook his head, his tone was as soft and gentle as usual, and his temperament seemed soft.

He was fair and tender, and a daze flashed in his round cat eyes, but he recovered quickly, no matter where he was, as long as he didn't go back.

Hearing this, Qing Li didn't say anything, just nodded, indicating that he understood.

The two chatted one after another, talking about some matters of practice, and soon, they flew to the bank of the Huaishui River.

A barrier appeared in front of Lin Nuo's eyes, and he knew that if he passed through this barrier, he would arrive at the demon realm by the Huaishui River.

Mortals can't see it naturally, even if they also pass through here, they can't reach it, and they are still on the territory of the mortal world.

A layer of invisible fluctuations slowly swayed away, and the two stood on the peacock feather and entered the territory of the demon world.