Chapter 96

Lin Nuo received a voice transmission from Yun Hua that he was in the village under the Tibetan Sword Peak.

The Juling Ding has become a pot these days and is used to stew all kinds of medicinal and animal meat.

Shen Han saw that Lin Nuo was about to leave with Zai Zai in his arms, and said that Ah Hua had woken up and he had to go back first.

Missing Yunhua, Lin Nuo was in a hurry, wishing she could go to the mountain now.

Shen Han, who was sitting on the stone bench in the courtyard, had just made tea, and got up when he saw this.

He flashed in front of Lin Nuo, and without waiting for Lin Nuo to say anything, he grabbed his arm with one hand and casually took a step forward.

The surrounding environment changed immediately, and Lin Nuo arrived at the courtyard of Hidden Sword Peak.

Seeing Yunhua sitting in the yard, Lin Nuo softly called out: "Ah Hua."

Shen Han took the child from Lin Nuo's arms so that he could go to see Yunhua first.

It was obvious that Lin Nuo was worried about Yunhua, but no one knew what Shen Han was thinking when he saw this scene.

Yunhua just woke up, her complexion was not very good, and she didn't have much blood, but fortunately she is completely awake now.

"Nu Nuo."

After seeing Lin Nuo, Yunhua was equally happy, and the feathers on her head trembled slightly as she spoke.

But when she thought about being controlled by the demons and almost hurting Lin Nuo and her children, Yunhua visibly froze. She looked at Lin Nuo with an apologetic expression.

"Nuonuo, I..."

Before he finished speaking, Lin Nuo stopped Yunhua, he said with a smile: "Ah Hua, you just need to wake up, we are waiting for you."

With squinted eyes, Lin Nuo looked at Yunhua with a slight smile on his face.

Shen Han hugged Zai Zai and sat down beside Lin Nuo. He naturally saw Lin Nuo's expression, he just lowered his eyes and said nothing, and gently patted the restless Zai Zai in his arms with his big hand.

Seeing the child, Yunhua kept her eyes on Zaizai. Seeing that she wanted to hug the child, Lin Nuo took it from Shen Han's arms and motioned for her to hold it.

Taking the child carefully, Yunhua hugged Zaizai when he was younger, but in a blink of an eye, she woke up and Zaizai had grown up a lot.

Zaizai looked at Yunhua for a while, his big eyes didn't blink, as if he was observing her, and his expression was ignorant and cute, but after Yunhua hugged him for a while, he gradually showed a smile.

Gu Qing made tea, and there were fresh fruit cakes on the table, and the few of them chatted in the courtyard.

But with Shen Han here, Yunhua and the others are still a little restrained, it's better to be relaxed and casual when they are with Lin Nuo.

"Ah Hua, the phoenix egg has been taken away."

Lin Nuo was careful when talking about this, because Yunhua took the phoenix egg very seriously before.

"Yeah, I know." Yunhua nodded, her eyes were a little gloomy, Fenghuang was the king of their clan, but she lost her.

When she woke up and saw Yun Hua, she asked where the phoenix egg was, and she already knew it by then.

But seeing Lin Nuo and the others looking at her worriedly, Yunhua perked up again, not wanting them to worry so much.

"It's okay, when I go to the patriarch and call the Qin clans all over the world to discuss it, I can't handle this matter alone, and those old men have to contribute."