The Cat Has Places to Be

Gojo POV

"So you're-" Shoko cut herself off as she tried to hold back her laughter. "You're a cat now because you-" Another fit of giggles. "ate a cursed macaroon from a first year?" She asked, her shoulders shaking. "The Great Gojo Satoru taken down by a -cackles- stolen sweet."

I let out a displeased meow and both of them started laughing. Quite frankly this was the happiest I'd seen Shoko in years and it pissed me off. My eyes were narrowed because neither of them bothered to put the glasses back on me in between making jokes and jabs at my expense. I swished my tail impatiently waiting for them to be done so we could get a timeline on everything. They finally finished their latest laughing fit and Shoko straightened up.

"Strictly speaking this curse doesn't really register as "harm" so I can't really do anything about it." She said.

Yea, I know. Otherwise, I would have done something already.

"What can you tell me about the technique used on the sweet?" She asked Utahime who looked very satisfied with herself.

"A young sorcerer from the Kyoto office offered to help me with my revenge after I vented about Gojo's latest crime against humanity."

Crime? It's just sweets. Dramatic

"The curse will wear off when you feel sorry." Utahime said.

My tail dropped to the ground as the words rang in my ears.

I'm going to be a cat for the rest of my life.

Y/N POV

He didn't wake me up today.

I even waited until the last possible second before leaving to see if I could spot him anywhere. He's also a cat who can teleport so he could be literally anywhere. Most cats would dream of that. He was out and about when I met him so he's probably got things he wants to see or do. Let's just hope he doesn't bring any kittens. I'll make sure to add that to our deal when he comes home. I sighed as I typed away on my computer. Who knew I'd miss him making me lose sleep?

Gojo POV

After squeezing some more information out of those two I teleport to Kyoto office to find the rookie who dared to do this. I walked around, dodging the admirers and people who tried to shoo me out of the building when I stumbled upon someone who fit the description of the young sorcerer. They had purple hair cut into a short style, a beauty mark under one eye, and dark eyes. I hopped onto the desk in front of them and they cooed, reaching out to pet me. I smacked their hand away and stared them down.

So you're the bastard who did this to me.

The person blinked and then started laughing. My ears flattened as I waited for him to finish. I wasn't sure how I was going to interrogate him or threaten him but I was going to try.

"Sorry, you're way too cute for me to feel threatened."

My eyes widened.

You can hear my thoughts.

"Yes. So you must be the dessert stealer. You sound old enough to know that's rude." They said with a smirk.

If he knew who I was he wouldn't be saying that.

"Oh? And who are you?"

Satoru Gojo.

"Bullshit." They replied immediately.