Chapter Seven

(Third Person POV)

The Goodwill Event was not what Y/N was expecting mostly because only Yuta was sent to represent their school. Everyone was annoyed at the idea but no one was more disappointed than Y/N who had hoped to see Noritoshi and even Todo again. Yuta dominated the event in combat and had now obtained new skills for his copycat abilities.

Y/N was chosen by both Gojo and Principal Masamichi to be the team's leader to which Y/N's classmates unanimously agreed before it was decided only Yuta would go. The young first grade had accepted the responsibility as a leader among his fellow students and while he didn't lead his classmates in the Goodwill Event it was agreed he would handle leadership roles during missions as well.

The school year was coming to an end soon and there had been an oddly low number of missions to carry out leaving many of the students more free time than usual.

Y/N decided this would be any excellent time to experiment with his abilities. He had a table brought in that he filled with notes, books, and two cages. One that was empty and one with a dozen rats. Y/N took a rat out and placed it in the empty cage before creating a thin needle that extend from is index finger, injecting the rodent with a small amount of his blood.

The rat seemed to feel that something was wrong and tried to escape only to stop in its tracks completely. Y/N gently moved his fingers and made the creature walk forward, then backwards, before making it do a stand and waving motion.

Y/N: "Fascinating, I may be able to control my targets with less blood if I only focus it on their critical functions rather than their whole body. I wonder...."

He closed his hands as the rat's body began to twist and break from its own body moving like a towel being rung out until with a crack until it died.

Y/N: "It looks like I may of found a breakthrough, I need to test this a few more times before moving on to curses. Let's see if I can move a deceased subject, much less a broken one."

Controlling a target through blood sorcery is a technique only the L/N could use but it was widely considered a controversial practice. The technique can affect living things and curses to control their movements through injecting a portion of the user's blood. The blood spreads like a poison until it circulates through the entire body, granting the source of the ability to move the victims body against their will or even stop their heart.

Isamu L/N flat out refused to use this technique and many before him did so as well due to the dark nature of it but Y/N believed any tool that can be used to aid him was a valid opinion. After all in his mind what's a few rodents and curses to how many people he could potentially save with this method. He would even be willing to test this on curse users but theirs has been a lack of opportunities.  for him to do.

After a few tries, he managed to move a corpse with broken bones like a puppet and decided to move on the the next phase of the experiment after he made notes of his findings. Y/N hoped that his notes could help his future descendents unlock their full potential earlier than he would of had to.

Eventually he cleaned up the mess his experiments had left behind and decided to read something he had stolen from the now abandoned headquarters of Suguru Geto, his journal. In it contained the man's experiences, ideologies, and most important of all his knowledge on curses.

Of all the things in the journal, two subjects caught his attention. Firstly was how the best way to eliminate cursed spirits from the world is by either eliminating cursed energy or have every human control theirs. This was what led Geto to desire a world of only jujitsu sorcerers and wanting to kill off all so called monkeys.