Chapter Eight

A/N: I'm sorry for how long this took but I hope you enjoy this chapter. Work has been practically nonstop and private security gives you some weird shit to deal with now and then. Nevertheless I hope I can try not to leave you guys hanging in the future. Thank you for all the support.

(Third Person POV)

When they where seated it was clear many eyes were on the couple for various reasons. The majority wanted to get a look at the L/N Clan heir who lost his eye defeating a special grade curse despite barely being sixteen years old. Others where wondering why of all the people he chose the Zenin with no cursed energy as his partner. A few held strong opinions about them being together but that was this was neither the time nor place for that discussion. Not that many could openly challenge the decisions made my an heir supported by both the Gojo and Kamo Clan.

The waiter came and took their drink orders, water, before handing them the menu showing them what the multiple courses will consist of. Y/N had already made the arrangements prior to his arrival and was able to skip the wait for a reservation due to his status.

Maki: "This is nice. I guess you weren't kidding about wanting to spoil me."

Y/N: "You're worth a lot more to me then any amount of yen. Besides, I like to think of this as us celebrating a very chaotic first year. We went through hell and came out stronger then before."

Maki: "When you put it that way I think we definitely deserve some time off that we actually use. I've lost count how many weekends and holidays we spent training or studying."

Y/N: "Your relentless pursuit of strength is one of the many things that made me fall for you as well as other things."

She smiled and looked into his eye, deciding to play a little game with him.

Maki: "Like what?"

Y/N: "Such as (looks to the table next to him) wait a minute, are you fucking kidding me?"

He spoke the latter half of that sentence in a harsh whisper as he looked to the table next to him and saw none other then Satoru Gojo with Utahime Iori. Maki looked in the direction of the teacher's and like her boyfriend automatically knew Gojo was up to some kind of fuckery.

Y/N: "What are you doing here?"

Gojo: "I was getting ready to spend my night alone when Utahime called me saying how she missed me and I just couldn't say no."

Utahime: "That's not want happened, you called me."

Gojo: "She's shy about it. Isn't that cute?"

Y/N: "You knew I would be here didn't you?"

Gojo: "𓁹‿𓁹"

While the user of six eyes didn't speak the smile on his face told him everything.

Y/N: "You're lucky we are in a nice restaurant or I would be a little more loose with my vocabulary towards you."

Gojo: "Come on, that's not way to talk to your beloved older brother."

When Gojo first took in Y/N he did not have the slightest idea what he was doing. So he decided to call someone he knew was a little more responsible then him but he said no so Gojo called Utahime instead.

To say the initial idea of Gojo Satoru raising a seven year old boy worried her was an understatement. However, she soon saw just how seriously Gojo was taking this new responsibility and felt compelled to help the same man who had constantly teased her. It wasn't easy but thankfully Y/N was a easy child to work with and the two found common ground working together.