Chapter:06 Six

Adalyn

"It's so dusty up here." I said referring to the attic at Kelly's house. I wore gloves and began helping Kelly and her mom clean their attic.

"Girls can you guys finish cleaning without me,i have to get started on lunch?"Kelly's mom asked us and we nod as we continued cleaning the attic.

She walked out and closed the attic door behind her." Addy, look what I found. "Kelly walked up to me and showed me ballet shoes, which used to be hers." Remember when we used to do ballet? "She asked me with a smile on her face." Yeah, I might also still have my shoes somewhere in my room. "I replied.

We began talking about the days we used to do ballet." I don't remember why we even joined ballet we were never good at it. "Kelly wondered.

" I remember, we only joined because we needed an after school activity and we thought ballet would be easy compared to our other options. "I answered her.

" Oh yeah, I remember now. I can't imagine a childhood without you in it. "She smiled at me and I smiled back at her.

" We should probably finish cleaning. "I suggested and we went back to cleaning.

We cleaned up the attic leaving it way cleaner then we found it then went downstairs to the living room to watch tv.

We watched the tv for a while before it became boring." Do you want to go for a walk, it's a nice day outside?"I asked her and she said yes.

We got up from the couch and told Kelly's mom that we were going outside before leaving the house.

" Remember when we were younger and always said we would leave Riverstone together oneday and own a bakery in the city together?" Kelly asked me as we walked to no where specifically and I nod.

Kelly turned around and began walking backwards while looking at me as we talked and out of no where i saw Corey on a skateboard and he looked as though he was headed towards Kelly." Kelly watch ou-" I could not warn her in time and Corey came crashing into her and they both fell.

I gasped and held my hand over my mouth in shock. Kelly slowly got up and so did Corey,he picked up his skateboard and held it to his side.

Kelly looked at him with the deadliest glare. "Excuse me!" Kelly began and I knew what was to come. "Oh hi Adalyn." Corey greeted me ignoring Kelly and she did not like that I waved to him with a smile.

Kelly began shouting at him and I just watched them. Corey was staring at her with a warm expression as she shouted at him,and then it hit me. Maybe I could ask Corey about what Theo's Likes.

"Corey, what are Theo's likes and Hobbies or interests?" I asked him and Corey answered without taking his eyes of Kelly, "He really loves music and playing his guitar."

Theo plays the guitar? I thought to my self clearly in shock.

The I remembered the day i saw him at the music store and I had money on me. Maybe I could get him a gift, I mean who does not like gifts. I thought to myself.

The music store was only down the street from where we stood so I decided to leave Kelly and Corey to their fighting and made my way to the  music store.

I began looking around for something that would be a good gift for Theo. Maybe I could get him a guitar pick. I thought to myself and I looked around the store for a good guitar pick and I found it, it was a silver guitar pick with the words 'Music heals' imprinted on it and i instantly picked it up and whispered, "This is the one." Under my breath.

I made my way to pay and got it packaged in a black box with a gold bow on top.

Then walked out the store i made my way back to where Corey and Kelly where and they had stopped fighting instead i found Kelly petting the puppy of a little girl and Corey watching her with a smile on his face i walked up to him.

"I am going to Theo's house can you imform Kelly where I have gone?" i asked him and he nod. I walked away and began walking to Theo's house excitement clear on my face as I walked.

Everyone keeps asking me why I want to help Theo and i don't know I just want to.  I believe that all Theo needs is kindness and i will give him kindness.

I know i can't make him express himself or be social but I can make him feel as though he has someone he can call a friend.

I arrived at his house and rang the doorbell. I waited for a while and almost left but the door opened and a little girl who looked around seven opened the door and looked at me with a cute smile.

"May i ask who you are?" She asked me in the sweetest tone. "I'm Adalyn Rose, Theo's friend. Is he home by any chance?"

"Yes he is, I can call him for you." She offered to call him for me. "Yes please, that would be great." I said and she closed the door only for it to be opened by Theo a while later.

"Hi." I smiled at him and he gave me a questioning look, and took out his phone.

Theo: At this point I'm not shocked anymore. I was definitely expecting to see you today weather it was you meeting me in town and not leaving me alone or at this situation coming to my house.

Adalyn : Thats great news, it means you have excepted our friendship.

Theo: I accepted nothing and probably never will. Anyways what can I help you with this time Adalyn?

Adalyn : I got you something.

After I sent that text the little girl came back this time with what I guessed was Theo's whole family.

"You must be Adalyn, London told us that you are Theo's friend?" A lady who looked like an older female version of Theo asked me and I smiled at her.

Theo looked at them. "Why don't you come in?" She invited me in and I agreed. And guided me to the living room and everyone else followed behind even Theo.

"You are very special to this family now. You are Theo's first ever friend in so long." She told me and i looked at Theo who looked as though he wanted to dissappear.

"How rude of me i did not introduce myself. I'm Emily Theo's mother, this is Bennet Theo's father she pointed at a man, this is Noah Theo's little brother she pointed at a boy who kept on staring at me, this is London she pointed at the little girl who had opened the door, and these two are Theo's little twin sisters Tatum and Tilly. "

" You are pretty. "London told me and I thanked her." Are you really Theo's friend? "Noah asked,and as usual I nod yes and Theo shook his head no.

But I know he knew we were friends.

I sat in the middle of the couch and they all looked at me. I was right after all. All Theo needs is a friend and he has never had one. So he does not know what friendship feels like. I thought to myself.