Chapter :21 Twenty One

Adalyn

Kelly dragged me to the city to visit Corey this weekend and she is lucky i had managed to finish my essay. I was actually exited to see Corey for i had not seen him in a few weeks.

"Do you know where we are supposed to meet Corey?" I asked Kelly after she  made us walk around the city for a whole thirty minutes.

"Not really. Let me call him to ask him." She said taking out her phone and dialing his number then after a while he picked up and she put him on loud speaker.

"Hi Kells." He greeted her. " Hey. So Addy and i are lost. Can you send us your location?"She asked him." I would but that would be useless i am looking at you guys right now. "

We both looked around confused then saw Corey waving at us from across the street. Kelly ran up to him and hugged him and i walked up to them. They broke their hug." Hi Corey." I greeted him with a smile." Hi Addy. Long time no see you look stressed. "

"Probably because graduation is right around the corner." I said. "What are we going to do today?" I asked Kelly and Corey and they looked at each other.

"How about we go check out your new Skate school." Kelly said to Corey. "Skate school?" I asked. "I opened a skate school, more like skate classes to teach kids how to skate. After i moved back here i decided that i want to teach kids how to skate while also doing what i love skating." Corey explained.

I smiled at him. "Yeah let's go there." Corey said. "Follow me it just right around the corner." He continued and began walking Kelly and I followed right behind him.

The city was a very loud and busy place compared to Riverstone. A bunch of people filled the sidewalks.

We stopped infront of a building with a big sign that read ' C.R. Skate park and school' upfront the sign had a bunch of colors and looked so beautiful.

Corey opened the door and Kelly and I walked in and Corey walked in after us closing the door behind him. I looked around and my jaw dropped it was magnificent.

"I owe my parents a lot of money for the loan i took from them to open the school and I am almost done paying them because of how successful the skate school has been." Corey said.

"How about i teach you guys some skating." Corey suggested. "I know nothing about skating but sure." I said. "That would be fun." Kelly said.

We spent hours attempting to learn how to skate and failing multiple times but still continuing until we finally did it.

"We did it!" Kelly and I exclaimed in sinc. "I'm proud of you guys." Corey told us.

My mind drifted to Theo i so badly wished he was here with us. We are incomplete without him.

"You guys hungry? We can go eat at my aunts coffee shop which is across the street." Corey asked us. "Wait May's coffee shop is right across the street. I have missed the taste of her coffee or coffee in general. Riverstone is slowly but surely becoming vacant." I said.

"We can go right now." Corey said. "Yes let's go." I wasted no time in walking towards the exit and Kelly and Corey followed behind me.

I looked across the street and ran to the coffee shop then entered while Kelly and Corey were far behind. It was full and there was a line i sighed and stood in the line. Kelly and Corey walked in and stood with me in the line. We  talked as the line got shorter and shorter.

When it was finally our turn our eyes met with May and a smile made its way on her face and on mine aswell. "Addy, Corey, and Kelly. Long time no see how are you guys doing, and what can i get for you guys?"

"We are good b-" May cut me short, "The fourth member is missing. I heard about the move." We all nod. "Let me guess you guys would like your usuals?" She asked us and we nod. "Coming right up." She made our orders and gave us them Corey offered to pay. "Atleast you girls graduate in a month and Corey you have already graduated ." She said. " Yeah." I smiled.

"I think we are delaying the line we should probably get out of the line." Corey suggested and we waved May goodbye before leaving the coffee shop.

We decided to take a walk around the city. I needed this visit to the city to clear my mind.