Chapter :22 Twenty Two

Adalyn

Nine year old Adalyn would be proud of me if she heard that we are graduating and going to follow out dreams.

"I am so nervous and excited to be graduating at the same time." Kelly said with a big smile on her face. " I can't wait to finally never have to step foot at Riverstone high ever again." Her smile grew even bigger and i laughed.

Everyone who was graduating had to stand outside the school until the event began.

" Students the event will be beginning now and each of you will enter the hall and take a seat then wait for your name to be called so you can be given your certificates and ect then you will have to read out the essay you had to write for English." Miss Roosevelt imformed us then told us to follow her to the hall.

As we reached the entrance of the hall  we all walked in and took our seats in front of our families and friends.

" Good day to all of you. "Miss Roosevelt began talking." I will waste no time in announcing our graduates. First up Gina Winchester. "Gina got up from her seat and people clapped as she made her way to collect her certificates.

She announced another ten people before it was my turn." Adalyn Rose and our top student. "I breathed in then got up from my seat making my way to up to collect my certificates clapping coming from people." You are the top student but sure went to detention a lot. "Miss Roosevelt said to me as i shaked her hand.

She handed me a microphone to read out my essay I wrote on my years in high school." Good day to everyone. "I greeted then breathed in before saying my essay." High school was not how I expected it to be not even a little bit. It's funny how one's life can change in just a few years and high school was the cause of most of my change... "After I read out my three page essay I walked back to sit down.

The event went on for four hours and once it finally ended I was exhausted." We can finally say we are done with high school. "Kelly smiled." Yeah. "

" I have a supprise for you. "Kelly told me and i raised a questioning eye brow then she took my hand and pulled me outside of the school where  we found Corey standing.

" Hi Addy. "Corey greeted me.

" Hi. "I greeted him back.

" Is Corey the supprise? "I asked Kelly and she shook her head.

Then she  continued pulling me some where as Corey followed behind." Close your eyes. "She told me and i did just that as she continued pulling me some where.

She let go of me and i could hear water as my eyes were still closed." Open your eyes. "A voice said but it was neither Corey's or Kelly's. I slowly opened my eyes and i had a mini heart attack as my eyes met with Theo's." Hi. "He greeted me and my jaw dropped after he said that.

I thought i was dreaming or hearing things. I looked at Kelly and Corey who were holding hands with smiles on their faces then they walked away.

" T-Theo,did you did you jus-"He cut me off" Speak? "He asked me and i nod he smiled and i hugged him tightly he hugged me back.

He let go of me then took out his phone then typed something on it.

Theo: Adalyn Rose. Will you be my girlfriend?

I looked at him and smiled.

Adalyn : I would love to be your girlfriend.

I put away my phone and so did he. "Back on the fact that you just spoke. What happened? are you alright?" I bombarded him with a lot of questions.

He looked at me then out of nowhere he slowly brought his lips to mine and softly kissed me then broke the kiss leaving me speechless. "I don't know what happened i woke up one morning and wanted to speak." He said and his voice was so magnificent.

"What do you want to do now that you have graduated?" Theo asked me as we began walking around Riverstone hand in hand.

"I want to attend culinary school in France." I said then a realization came to mind. "That will mean we would have to go separate ways, again. Because you probably have to go back to New York." I sighed. "I guess." He began. "But France and New York aren't that far i can visit you every weekend and everytime i get a break." He continued. "France and New York are far. And i don't want you to be going up and down continent to continent." I said.

"How about ever month twice." He said.

"Theo."

"Adalyn."

I was not going to fight him. "Okay sure. I will also visit." I told him and he smiled.

"Atleast we have a week left before I have to go back to New York and probably you have to go to France." He said and i nod.

"I missed you." I said to him

"I missed you too." He kissed me on my forehead.

Tatum would probably be happy right now. "How is Tilly, London, Noah and your parents doing?"I asked him." They are great they miss you a lot and have been trying to prove to me how much I like you for ages. "He smiled at the last part and so did I.

It really is funny how much ones life can change in just a few years.