7

Rea laid on the hotel bed, staring up at the ceiling as she waited for her brother to be done with his shower so that she could shower too.

Her eyes hadn't left the ceiling since they got back from the restaurant, and her thoughts hadn't left the ambiance in that balcony.

It was odd to think about how the day had started, and how it ended.

She didn't think she'd have that conversation with Heeseung, looking at the stars and drinking wine, but she did.

About love, out of all things.

Her heart was going erratic, and for some reason she couldn't help but wait for the call that he said he would make.

After that small conversation with him, she feels more open to it.

Maybe it's the wine.

She thought as she placed her hand on her forehead.

"Sam, I'm done." Angel announced with a joke, making her look at him as he dried his hair, walking out of the bathroom.

"Dean, I want to ask you something." She whispered as Angel sat on the bed and looked through his phone.

"Is it about Heeseung?"

"How did you know?"

"Just guessing."

Rea went quiet for a few seconds before looking at the ceiling again.

"What do you think I should do?"

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know that's why I'm asking you." She sassed making him roll his eyes.

"I think you know, you just don't want to say it out loud. Close your eyes and say the first thing that pops to mind, quickly."

Rea followed his advice and closed her eyes.

"3, 2, 1...Say it." Angel spoke as if it was a game, watching her in amusement.

"Go with the flow." She whispered quickly as she kept her eyes closed. "But what does that even mean?"

"It means.. go with the flow. Hakuna Matata."

Rea giggled as she kept her eyes closed, remembering watching the movie so often she knows the entire song.

"I'll go with the flow. I guess... But I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"Getting hurt." She said softly as she turned her head to look at him. "And he's..."

"What?"

She looked back up at the ceiling as she thought of her words.

"He's fake."

"What?" He puffed out a laugh as he leaned on his hand to look at her clearly.

"Do you not see it? He's... emotionally intact. That's impossible. He's pretending to be someone he's not."

"How do you know he's not the super nice guy he lets on?"

Rea shrugged before looking at her brother.

"People like him.. the super nice people.... I don't know. There's just no way that he's smiley happy go lucky all of the time. He just pretends."

"And that makes you mad?"

Rea thought about his words and looked up at the ceiling again.

"I guess it makes me jealous."

"Huh?"