41

Rea wrote diligently in her notebook as she laid back on Heeseung's bed.

The day the championships were supposed to be is the next day, meaning that her original date to leave was in two days.

Angel decided to stay for another week as well in order not to miss championships and to see Heeseung race, which was something both Heeseung and her were super happy about.

But the thought that she truly still had only one more week was making things feel a little weird.

The door opened, making her look up from the notebook, seeing Heeseung walk in with a smug look.

"What are you doing?"

"What are you doing?" She jokingly said as he walked towards her slowly.

"Looking at you do something. What are you doing?" He smirked as he sat down next to her, and she immediately closed her notebook. "Rude."

She let out a small quiet laugh as she placed it next to her.

"I'm not sure if I should let you read this page or not."

"I understand. Privacy." He nodded his head as he stared at her in amusement, before placing a soft kiss on her cheek. "Go get dressed, let's go out tonight. I know a very good place. Unless you want to go in your pajamas. Although, I don't think you would want that."

Rea stared at him as she contained her smile.

"You're not tired?"

He shook his head slowly as he stood from the bed, walking over to the closet, looking through it.

"What are you going to wear?" She wondered as she tilted her head, watching him as he thought deeply for a few moments. "Let me guess. A white or black loose dress shirt."

"Are you implying that I always dress the same?" He sassily said as he tilted his head at her.

"Maybe."

"I do not dress the same."

"You do."

"I don't, and you know it."

"I know." She chuckled as she decided to stop teasing him.

"The place isn't that fancy. So you could wear whatever you want to wear. Just keep warm, it's a little cold there." He said as he picked a random dark t-shirt and ripped jeans, and then threw a brand new big brown leather jacket on the bed.

Rea's eyebrows raised in interest as she scooted closer to the jacket and grabbed it, analyzing it.

"This is nice..." She dragged her words, making Heeseung look at her with his eyes narrowed.

Rea cleared her throat as she placed it over her shoulders.

He couldn't help but laugh as he stared at the way the jacket was too big on her.

"You know, I bought that to be oversized on me, not a blanket on an elf."

Rea's jaw dropped as she crossed her arms over her chest, then taking the jacket off her shoulders.

"Do you want one?" He asked as he walked towards the bed. "I'll buy it for you."

She rolled her eyes playfully as she checked the tag to see where he got it from, before clearing her throat and neatly placing it next to her.

"I'm good."

"What?" He chuckled as he grabbed the jacket from her hand.

"Five thousand dollars for a jacket is insane." She shook her head.