31

Rea stared up at the dark ceiling as she thought about the occurrences of the day.

Angel and Matteo.

What would Matteo want to do in Heeseung's room? He only said he had seen him around a couple of times. He recognized who he was but besides that, in her knowledge, they don't know each other at all.

"Rea? Are you there?"

She quickly turned her head towards Heeseung's bed.

"Yeah. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He whispered as he adjusted himself on the bed, before looking towards the couch.

"Go back to sleep. You have a few lab tests early tomorrow." She informed him softly and he nodded his head a little, before letting out a small sigh.

"Lay down next to me."

She felt her ears burn and she shook her head.

"No."

"Why not?"

"I just- No."

"I'll come lay with you then, if you don't come here." He started removing the covers, making her sigh.

"Fine, stop being whiny."

"I am not being whiny."

"You act like a child." Rea spoke as she made her way around the bed to lay on the side that doesn't have his IV.

"I do not." He said pettily as he lifted the covers for her to get under them.

She got on the small bed next to him and stared up at the ceiling again with a sigh.

"Lay in my arms."

"Heeseung." She couldn't help but let out a quiet laugh as he smiled looking at her.

"Come on, Rea."

"I'm not doing that, you can get hurt." She giggled, laying limp as he tried to place his arm under her head, succeeding.

"I won't." He also chuckled as he pulled her closer, before wincing a bit.

"See? I told you."

"It's not because you hurt me, it's because of my laughing." After he started, he couldn't stop laughing for some reason, and blamed it on the late night.

"Then stop." She contained her smile as he shook his head.

"Okay." He said waveringly as he took in a small deep breath, trying to contain his laugh.

They looked at each other for a couple of seconds, before he burst out in a laugh again, making her laugh with him.

She placed her hand to her mouth as she tried to laugh as quietly as possible, considering the fact they were at a hospital.

"What's wrong with you? What's so funny?" She breathed out as there were small tears in both of their eyes from how much they had giggled.

"I don't know." He laughed, closing his eyes tightly as he threw his head back, before wincing again. "Ow."

"Stop laughing."

"If you tell me to stop it makes it funnier." He smiled as he wiped his tears, looking at her eyes. "You laughed too."

"That's because you're laughing, and I don't know what you're laughing at." She chuckled making him smile brighter with another small chuckle.

"I make you smile, don't I?" He teased as he tapped his finger on her cheek.