36

Heeseung kept walking around the room as Rea packed her bag, looking at him in amusement.

He had just gotten his IV taken off and he was walking and almost skipping around the entire room, still in his hospital robe.

"Heeseung, your clothes are over there. Hurry up and change so we can get out of here. I swear I have become your mother." She shook her head as Heeseung smiled at her. "After we get out of here, I am never taking care of you again."

"Rea, you're supposed to say that you love me and that you'll take care of me for the rest of our lives."

"Shut up and go wear your clothes."

"Come help me." Heeseung smirked making her roll her eyes, a small smile creeping on her lips as she could see him nearing her from the corner of her eye.

"No. You don't need my help anymore."

"I do. I'll always need you."

"I meant with your clothes, stupid. Go."

"So you admit that I'll always need you?"

"Heeseung."

"Okay, okay. I'm just happy. I can get back to training tomorrow." He smiled as he sat on the bed, next to her bag, making her look at him.

"I can tell that you're happy. I'm happy for you." She genuinely said as she zipped up her bag.

He stared at her as well, before reaching for her hand, and pulling her towards him.

"Championships are in a week and a half." She informed things that he already knew as he nodded his head. She placed her hands on his shoulders. "But I don't want you to push yourself too much. Train as hard as you can, but don't reach your limit. Okay?"

Heeseung nodded his head again as he looked into her eyes.

"If you can't do it or if you don't feel well, you let me know and I will yell at that deranged old man to get you off that track, okay? I'll do it for you, you don't have to."

Heeseung let out a small laugh as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Are you coming to training with me?"

"I wouldn't want to distract you." She said softly and he nodded his head gently in understanding.

"I want to spend all of my time with you. As much as I can. I'll take you out on dates every night."

"No, you have to train."

"No, I have to spend my time with you. I'll train in the day and I'll take you out on dates at night. Stay with me in my hotel and stick to me like glue. Let's sleep next to each other and have breakfast together every morning." He whispered, and she smiled a little as she placed her forehead against his. "We're going to that vineyard together."

"You make things feel like a romance movie. You should write poems." Rea giggled quietly as she closed her eyes.

"No. All my words only work for you." He chuckled as he stared at her features. "I can't stop telling you everything I want to do with you, because I don't want to miss my chance."

Rea could feel the lump in her throat, coming up, but she shook her head, pulling away from him and putting on a small smile. "Go and wear your clothes so we can get out of here."

Heeseung had a small smile as well as he looked down at his hands, before getting up and grabbing his clothes from the couch and walking to the bathroom.

Rea's smile dropped after he closed the door, and she let out a sigh, sitting down on the bed.

******///******