30

Mr. Kim sat across from Angel and Rea in Heeseung's room as he stared at Angel inquisitively.

"The person that came here, he was tall, he had a couple of muscles. He had dark brown eyes and long hair in the back of his head. Like a mullet but not. I'm not sure how to describe it. He had a tattoo of a small flower on his wrist."

He analyzed Angel as he stood up with a small laugh to show Heeseung a video on his phone.

"Send it to me." Heeseung laughed as he stared at the screen before looking at his own phone.

The manager noted all the similarities between the description he was given by the lady at the racing unit, and Angel.

Him?

Rea noticed Mr. Kim's gaze on Angel and looked at her brother too in confusion, wondering what he was looking at.

Angel seemed to notice all the eyes on him, and looked at Mr. Kim with slightly furrowed eyebrows. Their eyes met, and Angel only looked away for a moment, before looking at him again with a raised eyebrow this time.

"What's up?" He questioned making everyone look at him.

"Nothing. I like your haircut." Mr. Kim mentioned as he pointed it out, making Angel's eyes widen a little before running a hand through his hair.

"I've had it for a while now." He chuckled breathlessly before sitting down on the couch again. "But thank you for the compliment."

To Mr. Kim, the guy's actions seemed suspicious and Rea and Heeseung only looked at each other, trying to figure out what was going on.

They all went back to their phones again, all except for Mr. Kim.

He looked down at his hands in thought before looking at Heeseung, who would occasionally look at Rea just to bother her somehow.

"You mentioned you heard someone in the room. It wasn't any of us, right?"

Heeseung looked at him and nodded his head.

"I'm not sure if I imagined it though. But I heard someone in the room."

"Do you think the hospital would let us check the footage?"

Heeseung shrugged a little, before nodding his head.

"I'm sure with your credentials, they won't mind showing you."

The manager nodded his head before looking at Rea.

"Rea. Can you come with me?"

Rea furrowed her eyebrows as she stared at him in complete uneasiness, but she still stood up from her chair.

She looked at Heeseung for a second, then looked at Angel.

"Make sure that he doesn't get out of bed. The doctor said he walked around too much yesterday, and he needs to rest his muscles." She warned Angel and Heeseung only rolled his eyes at her words.

"They're prohibiting me from walking now. Great." He shook his head before shooing Rea away, making her narrow her eyes at him.

As she walked out of the room, Heeseung smiled to himself a little.

"She's so cute."

"Would you please not talk like that about my sister around me? It's disgusting." Angel scrunched up his nose making Heeseung smile brighter.

******///******

Mr. Kim stood next to the security guard as they went back through the footage in the hallway.