🩷Old enough to understand 🩷

Like I said, I'm back from the dead 🩷
💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝
Life was going chill. I was happy to be texting Carlos, even if was just as friend... I was all happy the only thing bothering me was my mother's wedding. As the end of the school year was nearing so was my mom's wedding... I didn't know if I should have been happy or sad. I was currently sitting down in my homeroom classroom . I smile gently. I felt peace, calm, and relaxation. I felt emotional for some reason. Then I think about how much life will change with Roberto as my step father. I look down not paying attention to anything the math teacher was saying. I didn't care. I shed a small tear as I randomly giggle when Mathew saw me. Soon it ended so we all went to go pack our things and line up to leave. As I line up I look at my friends and smile at how grateful I was to have them. "Are you ok Becky?" Mathew says in a sassy tone. I giggle and nod. While in the hallway I see Carlos. I sigh and look back at Itzel who clearly noticed that I looked at Carlos. Whatever. I look at my friends and realize that I won't see them for a long time. When I walk out I see my aunt. I grab my phone from the phone box. I skip over to my aunt joyfully. "Why are you so happy?" My aunt asks. "I don't know I just feel good" I reply to her with a gentle smile on my face. She laughs at me as we walk to her car. We wait for my cousin's to get out of school. As I'm on my phone I realize that my cousin (Braian, aka Eugene) is leaving me soon. When I see him get out of school I get out the car and run towards him to hug him. He looked surprised but then hugged me back. We walk over to the car and I told him about my day. Soon we arrive at his house. My aunt goes to her bedroom to take a nap, luis goes to talk to his gf on the phone, and Braian watches tv. I sit on the couch and text my friends. "Want some ramen?" Braian asks me. "Sure!" I say to him "ok can you go ask Luis if he wants ramen too?" He asks me. I nod and go upstairs to Luis's room. "LUIS!!!!!!!" I yell out while bursting the door to his bedroom open. He threw a pillow at me which wasn't surprising. "What do you want!?" He asks me. I giggle a bit. "Braian asked if you want ramen bruh" I tell him. "Sure" he says. I go downstairs and so did Luis. We go tell braian that we both want ramen. He nods and me and Luis go to the dining room and watch something on our phones. I was rewatching demon slayer season 2. When the ramen was ready we prayed and started eating. We had conversations about random things and laughed. After that we played games and my Braian's gf arrived. We watched movies and did a lot of fun activities. Luis's gf also arrived. "I'm kinda nervous for my mom's wedding" I said randomly. Braian and his gf turned to look at me with a concerned expression. "Aww don't be sweetheart" Braian's gf gently smiled at me. Both her and Luis's gf hugged my tightly. "You know, me and Braian understand this feeling, we were also nervous for our mom to get married but look at us now we're happy with our dad, we left our biological father behind along with our past." Luis said firmly. I felt tears coming out my eyes. Soon everyone was hugging me tightly. "Don't cry Yare!!!" Luis's gf said to me. "Yea girl you'll be fine!" Braian's gf said to me. I felt happy. Like actually happy...
💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝
I will be continuing this 😈