Cutting ties 🤍

One of my friends was begging me to remake the final chapter bc according to her it was ass 😡 
🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒
  I swing back and forth and the tire swing, thinking about what would've happened if I was honest to Fernando about how I felt. He liked me back at the time so we could've dated. I would've never liked "brownie" which is a really good thing because that crush completely messed me up. All it took was a "Yes" and I wouldn't be up at 2 am debating on my feelings. Im starting to get over "brownie" I guess. I don't like him anymore but I can't stop thinking about liking him. Ykwim? I even considered crushing on Fernando just to get distracted. I found someone who happens to be my faggot classmate's friend. At first I just liked him because I wanted to be distracted from liking brownie since it's kinda wrong for me to be crushing on brownie. Like really wrong. Now I think I'm genuinely liking him. He goes to dance class with me which means seeing him every weekend.
      I had a few disagreements with Dev but im proud to say I straight up told her that I hated her. But I can't let go. I feel bad even if she genuinely hurt me sm. I can't let go of her. She was my only really friend in sixth grade when the popular girls dropped me. I had sm memories with her especially during stupid science fair now during science I felt empty. I had my bsf but I was ahead of her which meant I was in a different classroom doing other things while she was in homeroom.
      Ms. Ilov became an opp now. She made me cry so yea. She's kinda messed up and arrogant. She said she was sick of the retreat and even went as far as to asking the popular girls to be on it (she hates them).
    After a long ahh summer and a failed talking stage im still here.
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
   The title is based off Dev's original wattpad story called "the line between us" 😭🙏