~Call with me cara mia~

No questions asked for the title, im having a breakdown rn so stfu and bare with it. And this song was chosen bc it's the song I'm listening to.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•A few hours later•
I go back home. I open the door to see no one home. I roll my eyes and sigh. I go to my room and sit down on my bed. I sigh at the thought of being alone. I decide to text Carlos again :) I was really bored so I just ranted to him about how bored I was :D I wanted to call my cousin but he was busy :( so instead I called with Carlos! "So what do you wanna talk about?" Asked Carlos. "Umm I don't know" I said giggling. We just stayed there in awkward silence. "Hey um one of my friends is gonna join" I told him. Soon Leslie joined the call. We both burst out laughing at the awkward silence. Carlos was probably so confused. After a few minutes I heard a knock at the door. I left without hesitation since I thought it was my mom. I ran down in hopes to see her. But guess what.. it was the stupid man I have to call "father" <3 "what do you want?" I tell him slightly opening the door. "Where's your mom?" He says. I could tell he was drunk. I roll my eyes. "Fucking answer me" he says pushing the door slightly. I push the door back and frown. "I don't know and I don't care" I said to him clearly annoyed. Oh how I wish I had a normal family. Is that too fucking much to ask for? I close the door. I could hear him knock on the door. I didn't open the door. It wasn't his house anyways. He lives with someone else. I didn't care if he was my father. I didn't care at all. I started to tear up a bit. I go back upstairs and try to call with Carlos and Leslie again but Carlos left. "He left right when you left" Leslie said. I laughed as I rolled my eyes. I soon left the call. I fell asleep a bit early. Like at 9? I don't remember.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••ik it's short but bare with this. I no longer feel like trying.