🥳Final day🥳

I prepare for the final day. I look in the mirror and grin once I'm all ready. I wore a pink dress with a pink-ish blazer. I also straightened my hair. As I wait for Braian's gf to get ready I sigh as I remember Carlos wasn't coming. My smile fades slightly. I wish I could see him. Ew. No. I'm still in denial...
    ~time skip~
  Once I arrive at school I run over to Leslie and Itzel. I hadn't even recognized Leslie. She had her hair down. Her luscious long hair. Oh to have her hair. "You both look great!" I tell both of them with a grin on my face. They both smile. "You too!" Leslie says. I smile. I stare at the cars in hope that maybe Carlos was coming to school. I was wrong. He wasn't. Why should I care tho..? That's kinda weird, I thought to myself. Whatever . A few minutes later we head inside. We all laugh and talk in the classroom. Soon it was time to go to the award ceremony. I sigh. After the mass the award ceremony begun. I was so excited yet nervous. When I heard my name I expected to get a lot of awards. "The citizenship award" wtf..??? Nah there must be a mistake here. I go over as my heart races. How embarrassing. Thank God Carlos wasn't here, that would've been so embarrassing. I thought I would get a lot of awards though. Whatever I guess. Later the seventh grade awards were announced. After that it was over... The thing we somewhat waited for the whole year. I sigh. I wish Carlos would've been there. I finally accept my feelings... my really stupid feelings. I roll my eyes as I get up and go with Leslie. We were both left behind so we run outside where we see Itzel and my mom talking. I tell my mom that I was going to go inside the building for some things. Me and Leslie stop by Alexa and pull her over. We go inside and see our homeroom. We take a picture with him, give him a hug, and say our final goodbyes to him. I get my things and we all head out. I didn't really like our homeroom teacher at first but then I started to appreciate the things he did for our class. We probably weren't ever going to see him again. We leave and see dev outside. I run to her and hug her. I hug her tightly but I didn't cherish it at that time as I wish I did. I wish I cherished that hug. I wouldn't have wanted to let go now... Anyways I say bye to dev and Leslie. I go to my mom where I saw her talking to Itzel's mom. Oh no. I got up to them and hear Itzel tell my mom that Itzel wants to come over to my house. Ah hell nah. Can't let that happen . After that I leave. My stupid brother had a doctors appointment therefore my mom went to go leave me at my aunt's house, not that I'm complaining but whatever. I play with the kittens that some stray cat had. One of them was named "blackie" and he was my favorite one. He was really playful. Another one that was really playful was named "Boris". My cousin's unfortunately weren't home so I was alone in the living room since my Tia was sleeping. I decide to text Carlos and we had a somewhat long conversation? Idk? He talked to me about Jojo's bizarre adventure and I talked to him about demon slayer. How nice.? No. Just a friend. Cool for my that I managed to be able to text him but we're just friends I thought to myself as I sigh. I got a text from my mom asking if I wanted to stay at my Tia's house. I obviously said yes. I continued to text Carlos until my cousin's arrived. I played uno with my cousin's and then braian took me home to get clothing so I can stay over.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The timeline in this story is really behind to present time but bare with me.