•Wedding plans•

Heyyy I'm back from the "loooong" break I was gonna take. Also bare with these shitty titles for now
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  My mom's wedding was coming up. I was nervous, sad and felt lonely. I was happy to have a new friend, just a friend... I kept talking to him and I really enjoyed it. He was nice and caring ig. I remember one time I was talking with him and I had to leave because I had to help with my mom's wedding. At least I still had my cousins... for now. I was at the place where the party after the wedding was going to be held. I was sad because my mom was leaving for her honeymoon after the party. The wedding wasn't until a week. I was sitting down at a chair. All of a sudden my mom's fiancé came in. I was texting my friends. (When we were all so happy. How I miss those times) "who are you texting?" My mother's fiancé asks. I sat there nervously as I asked my friends what to do. I had an idea. Me and Dev had come up with a new meaning for delulu. Which was "crazy" but we kinda forgot about it so we just randomly said delulu. I looked back at my mom's fiancé. "You're delulu I only have one father!" I said randomly and then told my friends. Then he proceeded to ask if I had a bf. Did it look like my face or body was gonna get me a bf? Bc it obviously wasn't. I was built like a fucking rectangle with the slightest curves. I stared at him with a disgusted face. He then snatched my phone. My eyes fucking widened. What the hell was bro doing!? He then started texting my friends basically asking them shit like "does she have a bf" like sir no. I remember dev telling him that I didn't have a bf but I had a crush on Carlos. My mom's fiancé started asking shit about him. Then I grabbed my phone back.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️